chapter 15

.............

"Eomma pleasee" jungkook whined, getting irritate from his mother.

Actually when few hours he came from hospital and was about to sleep with already sleeping Junie. He heard knock on door and his mother asked him to follow her because she have an important work with him.

Right now ..
jungkook , mrs.jeon and jimin is standing in mrs.jeon's room while jungkook is sitting on head rubbing his forehead in frustration. He's sick , sick of his mother talking about same thing again and again.

"But jungkook atleast listen to me son. The boy is teac-"

"Mom pleaseee. I request you. I request you i don't wanna marry with any man I don't care if he's teacher , doctor or lawy-" jungkook stopped , cutting himself. Lawyer? Thinking about a lawyer who fought for justice but didn't gave justice to his heart.

"But jungkook. Why you don't want to marry?" Mrs.jeon said getting annoyed from her son.

"Why? Why I've to marry someone??? to live my life happily???" Jungkook said in irritated voice , standing from bed harshly.

"Yes. Son try to understand me. I know you're happy but still you need some strength" mrs.jeon again said try to make jungkook understand.

"Eomma. I don't need another man as my strength. My child is enough for me" jungkook said sternly.

"Oh god. Jungkook please. Junie also need strength. She also need fath-"

"Eommma please. I'm enough for her to take care of her" jungkook said making her mother more annoyed. Jimin standing there watching mother-son duo almost arguing.

"Jungkook. For god sake you can't take father's place in her life" she said harshly.

"Eommma bu-but what if they don't accept my child" jungkook said feeling broken piece.

"It's oky son. I'm here. I-i will take care of Junie" she said again consoling jungkook but not knowing how his son's heart got ripped by her words.

"EOMMA DO YOU THINK i-i will leave my baby" jungkook again shouted at his mom but his unstoppable tears starts flowing from his eyes. Making him crying mess. How can his mother even though like this? How he can leave his only world?

"No-neverr" jungkook cry out shaking his head side-to-side.

"Jungkook , my son , you can have another child w-"

"EOMMA . HOW DARE YOU TO EVEN THINK ABOUT THAT" the anger in jungkook's eyes was the proof how his mother's words was hurting him. How can his mother just want him to leave his own child? All alone?? And marry someone else and have another child????

"I-i never gonna m-marry " he said crying , his eyes and face is fully red , sitting on his bed. Jimin's heart was feeling sad for his brother-in-law.

" jungkook my son , please i request you . Listen okay , listen to mee , You are still too young to take burden all alone"

"EOMMA. Junie isn't any burden. She's my world. My only world." Jungkook yelled at his mother in anger when she called his child as burden.

"No-no jungkook i didn't meant was that"

"Eomma , please tell me directly. That I and my-my baby is burden to you. I will take my baby aw-"

"JUNGKOOK" jungkook flinched hardly and starts crying more when his mother yelled at him because his mother have never forced him or yelled at him. But now she's hurting his already broken heart. He knows his mother is not wrong but her way is wrong.