chapter 26

Only five days left for juniee and googie's vacation off. Then both of the girls would have to leave their parent with whom they're living for one month.

It's going to be week almost. When taeyhung slapped Junie and she cried. After that both the father-daughter duo made up. After that taeyhung have never even talk with Junie with loud voice. The love between them becomes strongest after that day. Taehyung starts coming home early just for his baby.
Junie was so happy nowdays.

But opposite to her , here was googie who was crying while sitting on bed because tommorow is the day when her mamma is gonna marry. Marry to another person that means the hope of living together with her parents and sister would be break down. No hopes left behind. No preys worked.

Everyone is jeon house is happy expect googie and her mother.

The only thing googie wants now is to ran away from Jeon house so that atleast she can't have to see her family aparting like this. It would be better to ran away from here than watching her mother getting married to a man who is not her father.

She wiped her tears immidietaly when she heard the door of her room opening. It was her mamma. Who haven't any glimpse of happiness on his face. Even though tommorow is his marrige.

Jungkook smiled a little when he saw googie staring at him. He went to her and kissed on her forehead while signing loudly. He knows googie don't want him to marry. But what he can even do. He have to do this.

"You didn't sleep bun?" Jungkook asked in low voice while sitting in front of googie on the bed.

"I-was waiting for you" googie said in same slow and tiring voice.

"Look I've take this for you" jungkook said trying to smile and trying to change his junie's mood. While showing him a bag in his hand.

"Look." Jungkook said while opening the bad and taking out a dress inside of it.

It was white coloured gown for his Junie. Tommorow is his marrige , so jeons send him with hobi for shopping. There is no big reception for his marrige. It's just jeons and jungs family who would be present in their marrige so.

"Your -" no word came out from jungkook's mouth what to say to googie about his soon-to-be father. Because it was bought by jung hoseok for googie. That man is very sweet person , according to jungkook but he don't want that sweet person by the way.

"Umm. Yo-your - actually  hose-hoseok bought this gown for y-you" jungkook was feeling so nervous and scared from googie.

"Isn't i-it pretty??" Jungkook said his palms were sweating badly.

"Hm" googie just hummed blankly while staring at the white gown with no expression.

Jungkook wasn't satisfied by his junie's reply. There was a fear roaming inside his heart.

"Jungkook" jungkook flinched when he heard it's his mom who was coming towards him while running in excitement. She came and stand infront of jungkook. But googie just looked at her with blank eyes which wasn't doe anymore.

"So how was your shopping??" Mrsjeon said in excitement. After so many of her requests finally jungkook is going to marry because of yoongi , and she is happy thinking about his son moving on from a man like taehyung.

Jungkook's eyes widened in fear. And he immidietaly looked at googie who was already staring at him with no expression.

Jungkook didn't replied. There was no words coming from his mouth.

"Jungkook I've tell you, jung hoseok is very sweet person." Mrsjeon said while looking down at jungkook who just nodded.

"Jungkook , you know I'm so so so happy for you. Finally you agreed for marriage" mrsjeon again said to silent jungkook while showing her exicetement for his marrige.