chapter 14

It's third day of summer vacations of kim twins. That means it's third days of googie living with her mom and as Junie and Junie living with her papa as googie.

(Sorry guys I forget to told you that the plan which was made by soojin was that googie will go to her mom as Junie and Junie as googie with go to her papa. In summer vacation , for one month. Soojin especially made this plan for girls so they can spend their atleast 30 days with their parents. So from the day girls swap themselves is three days ago and today is third day of their summer vacation).

Kim mansion....

Everything is going okay with Junie but she doesn't understand why her grandma doens't talks with her nicely.

And Junie don't like wherever her father goes to court and came late.
She waited for her father everyday and when he came back the girl breaths happily. Thank God there is her brother 'soojin' who not let her spell anything wrong so that their plan got ruined.

Two days back...

"Pa-pa your very h-handsome" Junie said to her papa who was combing his hairs standing infornt of mirror.

"Hm?" Taehyung chuckles when he saw his daughter through the mirror who's  sitting on bed looking at her father with her big doe eyes.

"Papa is handsome because my baby is handsome" taeyhung done combing his hair , fully ready. He turned around and starts walking toward his bed , to his daughter. Taehyung smiled when he saw how his daughter was hiding her red face from her father. She's blushing when her father praised her as 'handsome'. Taehyung always used boy terms for her like 'handsome' , 'my boy' and 'my son' etc.

"Aw look at you."

"Little cub is going tomato-tomato"

"Does papa make you blu-" taeyhung was smiling eye to eye while sitting beside his girl. But he suddenly stoped when he find out something odd.

"Wait what??" Taeyhung made a questionable and confused face to his daughter who looked at him with same confuse faced.

"What - what does you call me?" Teahyung asked making Junie scared.

"P-papa" she said when she saw his father questioning her. She don't know why her father questioned about this.

"What??" Taehyung said in shocked face.

"Papa?? From when you starts calling me papa , goo?" Taeyhung take immidietaly his daughter in his lap when he saw she flinched by taehyung's sudden voice.

"But-but you call me Dad before. And suddenly papa??" Taehyung asked softly to his daughter who's sitting in his lap with few tears already filled in her eyes. Because it's very odd for him. Googie have always called him Dad but now suddenly papa?

"Oh good morning , taehyungie papa" taeyhung directed his head towards when he soojin running towards him.

"You too , papa?" Taehyung asked questioning the boy because he calls him appa before but now suddenly papa? What's going on with these two little kids?

"Actually taeyhung papa. You know our teacher told us to call our father as papa because she said this is modern world and appa and dad words looks too formal. That's why I and googie called you papa" soojin stated to taehyung a sweetest lie ever to protect his baby sister. He litrelly make taeyhung to undertand like he's any professor.

"Oh really? Which type of logic is this?" Taehyung laughed shaking his head.

"Okay cub , it's time to leave da- I mean papa. I'll come early. Play with your big bro" taehyung said cutting himself from calling himself dad while placing Junie on his bed. He kissed her head when she saw she whined to go to his lap again . He also don't wanna leave but googie wasn't like that before, she never acted like this before. She never cried when taehyung goes to court. But now suddenly?? Taehyung shrugged off his all thoughts.