chapter 22

Jungkook was sitting on floor while hugging taehyung's legs from last thirty minutes , sniffing. His eyes and nose was red due to crying. Taehyung was standing there while jungkook was latching on his legs. There was no emotion in taehyung's eyes. Mrkim and mrskim was sitting on the couch of living room , few steps away from taekook.

"Jungkook?" Jungkook looked at the source of voice at the speed of light. He saw it's his Jeon family. His father , mother , brother and brother-in-law were standing in door , they were shocked looking at jungkook who was hugging taehyung's legs.

"APPAA" jungkook broke the hugg with taehyung's legs and ran towards the door. He hugged his father , who got worry when they saw jungkook crying.

"Bun. What happened?" Mrjeon aksed , he was hell scared when taehyung called him and asked him to take jungkook and now jungkook crying like this made him scared.

"Appaaa. Ask him to not separate me from him" jungkook said crying on his father's shoulder.

"Separation??" Jungkook flinched when he heard his brother , yoongi's voice. His voice was deep and scary.

"Mrjeon please-please come inside" mrkim ran to them and asked him about to come inside. They nodded and come close to taehyung who was standing in middle.

"My baby" mrsjeon took jungkook in her embrace who starts crying after getting his mother's warmth.

"What do you mean by separation?" Jungkook widened his eyes and break the hug with his mother and turned around to look at his brother.

"Separation means take him away from me" taehyung said calmly. But yoongi looked at him with piercing gaze.

"What do you mean by-" mrjeon try to stop yoongi but yoongi showed him palm , making mrjeon quite.

"-take away from me??" Yoongi asked looking at taehyung with same eyes as taehyung. Yoongi was fully ready to break taehyung's face. He was just few inches away from taehyung's face. Both of them were looking at e/o with daring eyes.

"Means i don't want your brother" taehyung said looking directly in yoongi's eyes.

"What do you mean by you don't want my brother??" Yoongi held taehyung from his collar. Everyone standing there gasped. Anger was rushing inside yoongi's venises.

"IS HE ANY TOY. THAT YOU DONT WANT NOW?" yoongi aksed getting angry at taeyhung who looks like psycho to yoongi. Jungkook palmed himself in fear when he saw yoongi tightening his grip on taehyung's collars.

"Yoongi" mrjeon yanked yoongi's hands and pushed him backward. But yoongi and taehyung was still looking towards with eachother like they gonna kill eachother in no time.

The fear of jungkook again came infront. He remember few years ago , when yoongi finds out his and taeyhung's realtion , he have almost beaten up taehyung. Jungkook knows how his cousin brother loves him. He is everything to his cousin. Even though he loves him like he's his real brother. Yoongi's sensitive towards jungkook. And jungkook knows yoongi's power but he can't forget taeyhung's power too. He remember yoongi and taehyung pointing their guns towards each other back in the time. But both of them weakness was jungkook , that's why they stopped or they both gonna have killed each other.