chapter 29

So finally four Kim's are together now after so many of separations. Ride of kim taehyung and Kim jungkook was slient but two gossips queens weren't silent at all. But who are taekook even to make their most cutest babies and most cutest voices , giggles and laughes to stop.

There was small smile on both taeyhung and jungkook's lips even though they didn't talked but they were hearing everything what their babies were talking about.

Few times in ride to kim house , taehyung and jungkook gasped in shock and surprise when they finds out how thses little kids have swapped each other. How soojin made ideas to make their parents meet.

Jungkook and taeyhung were just surprised. That how these kids have this much mature brain. Jungkook was still surprised if he really give birth to these two intelligent humans. But doesn't matter , at last he and taehyung meets each other because of these kids.

......

"Um-tae why you stopped here ?" Jungkook asked in confusion when he saw that taehyung have stops his car infront of house.

"I-its our house" taeyhung said removing his seat belt. Which made jungkook more confuse and he looked here and there while coming out from the car. He clearly remembers it's not kim house. It's another house.

"Mamma. We don't live in kim house now" jungkook get more confused when he heard junie's words.

"Huh? What does that mean baby ?" Jungkook aksed Junie in more confusion while holding both his daughters hands.

"Um. Dunno mamma" Junie said in pout.

"Junie. Googie. Come inside" taeyhung asked them to come inside while his maid opened their door for them.

There was biggest confusion in jungkook's head. He didn't find mrkim and mrskim there in this house nor it was Kim's house. What was going on. Why they left Kim's house ??

.....

Taeyhung was rolling down on the bed here n there while pouting. He was alone today. First he sleeps with his Junie but today his Junie wasn't with him too. She was in her mamma's room. Yes jungkook didn't entered taehyung's room he choosed the one beside taeyhung's room.

But how will taehyung sleep without his human pillow. It was an impossible task for him. He tried but he there was no sign of sleep around him.

But then taeyhung smiled while remembering that today after five years he ate his favourite food. By his favourite chef ofcourse jungkook was his bestest chef. His eyes were shedding tears when he eat first bite of food which was made by jungkook.
.....

Jungkook , googie and Junie weren't able to sleep too. Because they knew too that taehyung can't sleep without hugging one of them.

"Mamma ? Why we didn't slept with papa ?" Junie mumbled on her mama's chest while lying on his left side.

"Hm. Mama you angry with dad ?" Googie asked. She was on right side of jungkook.

"N-no it's not like that" jungkook stutterd. It was awkward with taehyung. He don't know why but he felt lil bit of uncomfortable with taehyung. But he don't know what to say to his daughters.

"I-i want some time babies" jungkook said. Junie and googie looked at each other and then nodded their head.

"Let's sleep buns." Jungkook said and both the girls hugged him. He smiled while hugging both of his children. It's first time after five years when he is sleeping with his both children again. He have never thought that he would be able to feel that moment again.
.....

Taehyung wasn't fully awake or we can say he wasn't fully sleep last night so he was just half awake-sleep state walking downstairs.

A smile formed at his lips when he saw jungkook working in kitchen. And Junie and googie sitting on couch discussing something very important.