chapter 23

........

Tears were flowing from jungkook and jimin's eyes. Jungkook was crying by remembering his past while jimin was crying by listening jungkook's fast. Jimin remembers how taehyung made jungkook separate from himself but he wasn't know the reason behind it and today he finds out the reason of taekook's broken realtionship.

"Im sorry jungkook i-"jimin said hugging crying jungkook.

"No hyung. Why you sorry? It was my fate" jungkook said backhugging jimin.

"Mama"jungkook and jimin flinched when they heard little voice from behind. Which made both of them broke the hugg.

"Mama. You are crying?" A confused googie came towards the bed where jungkook and jimin was sitting.

"No-no baby. Its-its just nothing" jungkook wiped his tears immidietaly but googie have seen already but she didn't asked the reason.

"Oh buno. Your buns are growing" jimin said changing the topic , while showing his smile to his Junie.

"Yesh. My baby" jungkook took googie in his lap and starts kissing her whole face which made her giggles loudly. Ofcourse jungkook's favourite sound. He kissed Lil bun on his little bunny's head.

Yes googie has lil hair growing now. The girl who have never liked hairs , is now have buns , not long one but short one which made her look like tiny bear , reminding jungkook someone certain. The girl who only wears boy clothes and mostly black colour , now wears frocks and skirts and that's too of pink colour , just because of her mamma. She can do anything for her mamma. Her mamma's smile is everything for her.

"Okay good night bunnies." Jimin said while bidding goodnight to mom-daughter duo. Who replied back him with bunny/boxy smile on their face.

"Hmm. So tell me. Is my baby have complete her holidays work ??" Jungkook asked while making Junie(googie) lay down on bed from his lap.

"Yesh mamma. Junie have done her all work" she said cutely making jungkook to bite his breadcheeks.

"Ahhh. Mamma that hurts. Ash" she said because her mama was biting her cheeks with his bunny teeth. Jungkook smiled at her boxy smile and kissed her forehead while lying down beside her.

"How many holiday left. Jun??" Jungkook asked turning to googie's side while lying beside her whose boxy smile dropped suddnely.

"10" she said in low voice. Only ten holidays left. That means only ten days with her mamma left. After ten days she have to go back to her dad while leaving her mamma. It doesn't means she don't like her father or not want to go to him but she don't want to leave her mother again. She have went through so many difficult ways without her mamma. She just met him now after so many wait and again separation? She can't gonna bear that again.

As she was thinking so many things in her tiny brain. Jungkook noticed little tears brimming inside her eyes. And as mother , jungkook hugged her close to his chest while giving all the motherly warmth to her. Like he wants her to hide from whole world. Without cooing at his cute daughter , jungkook can't do anything. She's so so so cute. Which made jungkook want to cry. That how he gave birth to this much cute person , her little talks are so cute.

Jungkook felt the tiny hands moving behind his back as googie was also hugging him back. Which made him smiles. He starts patting her tiny head and sleeps with his baby while hugging close to her.

......

Jungkook and googie having noon-nap as jungkook having nightshifts now. So he is at home in the day. Beacuse googie can't sleep peacefully without his mamma at night so jungkook made him sleep at noon too beside him.