1. Beginning of mess

👠Cinderella:-   i am villian disguise as angel ... don't try me 💋🗡️

PIHU POV:-

"Diiiiii" Tanisha screams in my ear, the imported plate I was trying to clean falls from my hands, my sekshi brain warns me " abb hoyega kalesh" ( now destruction will begin).

" I'm sorry dii i.i.i didn't intend to....." Tanisha couldn't finished as
" Pihhhhuuuuuu" my sweet and lovely mom called me and I can swear on my life she's a long lost sister of Hitler.

" You clumsy shit, you again break expensive plates, such a useless girl, you're just a burden ... .god knows when we'll be free from you " her sweet words making my ear bleed.

" Mam, I'm sorry...I'll clean it and you can punish me as always " I calmly said.

"Yeah, just punish me already so that i can add one more sin in your karma" my sekshi brain stated proudly.

" Maa..it was my fault ,i suddenly screamed in her ear and she startled " Tanisha revealed the truth.But does it matter NO because this Hitler lady will eventually punish me. Huh!! As if I give a fu.. fruit. Hehe.

" You don't have to save her my love, she's a shit...princess go in your room, I've to give some lesson to this burden" Hitler lady speaks in her extremely sweet voice.

Tanisha left because she can't go against her mother, and for me she's not even close to the M of the mother.

"You......." Hitler lady couldn't finish that tring tring tring..... doorbell ring.
Waoooo I'm so Lucky, gotta run from here.

I sheepishly smiled and said "mam , I'll check the door" in my sweet voice.Can you see all the influence of Hitler lady.

I opened the door and here standing my savior cum destroyer of my life SHAILESH GOENKA.

i guess he got a good amount of dose today in the police station but how he's out of jail.... Those greedy dogs definitely got some bones to lick and free this old male hag.

" Get me some water" he said in a tiring voice, oh so this old male hag is thirsty, that humiliation wasn't enough huh!!

Anyways I'm innocent, I've nothing to do with this gobar (shit).

I just nodded and left from there. I filled water in imported glass and gave it to my father.

"Should I break this glass too? How exciting it'll be if I throw one glass of water on his face??" My sekshi brain turned into a devil.
Noooooo I'm innocent, I won't do such good things.

Suddenly I feel something vibrating around my waist..dhidhdhoo .... Ohh it's nothing, my secret phone is on vibration.

I walked out from the verandah to my room, I checked my phone and Anirudh missed calling me.

What's up with this man always missing calling? I called him and he picked up within 2 seconds.

" Your father is out of jail, he threw some money and those police officers let him go" He said in one breath.

I knew it already, " I know" I replied with frustration visible in my voice .

"Next time I'll make sure that he becomes a permanent member of the prison and doesn't get any veto power," Anirudh said.
" Don't" I said irritatingly.

"Why not he's your destro..." I didn't let him complete it.

"He's my dad and you won't do anything, it's enough" see i told ya I'm an angel.

"Yeah,and you love your dad so much na,i won't do anything,khush (happy)??". Anirudh is also an angel.

"Yes, angel, I'm happy," I said.

Anirudh Singh Rathore, the CEO of Emirates Rajasthan and my angel, he's the one who's my only family, if i haven't met him i can't imagine, i could ever survive.

"Yeah, my birdie happy. I'm happy, now cut the call. I have some meetings to attend. I'll free you someday, my birdie till then take care and love you" he sounds sad.

"Umhm, I will ...you too bye" and I cut the call.

JAY POV:-

"Do you want anything sir" the voice of the air hostess made me wide awake.

"Umm ,no thank you" I replied dryly.
My hunger,my thirst everything will be fulfilled only when I'll see those Goenkas getting torture.

Taking out my wallet I look at the photo of the person I love the most and loathe the most. Only if the circumstances weren't like this would we live together happily.

"Why?? Why pihu? You should've told me that my father's drink was spiked.. you knew it but...now i don't care..he's dead and it doesn't matter how much i Love you, you'll suffer too"
while thinking all this my mind is still full of her smile, her honey eyes, you're not my cinderella anymore.

Flashback

21 years ago, jay 7 years old and Pihu 5 years old.

"Cinderella, don't run please...." As jay said these words his cindrella tripped over stone and bruised her arm and knee.

He hurriedly puts bandages on her bruises,he always keeps bandages with him as he knows how clumsy his Cinderella is.

"Jaaayyyy, it's hurting, please do something" pihu cried loudly.

"Hey cinderella don't cry please see your knight is here na" by saying this he started tickling her and soon she's laughing.

"Wait,wait jay...but I don't want any knight you know that, I'll protect myself, I'm my knight" pihu stated proudly puffing her chest.

Jay fell into a thought and said " it doesn't matter my Cinderella if you need me or not, I'll always be there for you, I'll always protect you, I'll always make you laugh" determination was sparkling in his eyes.

Flashback ends
And reality hurts that he's going to break his promise, he'll make her suffer, he'll make her cry.

______________________________________

Hey!! My dumplings ugh i can't explain y'all how excited was to write this story, yeah was coz now idk why m losing motivation 🙂🙂.
But I'll write kyuki m dheet hu .
Just stay tuned and support or else raat ko manjulika aayegi tumhare pass sone 💀
thanku cuties 😚😚💫🦋