12. Truth untold (2)

Third chapter of this week, umhm!!
So heyya cuties another bombastic, fantastic, sarcastic, drastic chapter.......hope you all don't curse me after reading this chapter..

Enjoy your meal 💋🔥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                        💅🏼Author:-  cinderella is naive, knight is brave,in day she's his princess but in night his slave🦋✨

AUTHOR'S POV:-

" Shailesh was preparing for leaving the palace with ishika rani sa but then an unknown person came in the palace, he was Neel singhaniya husband of the Princess of jaipur who is Aisha singhaniya,
i was passing through his room when i heard them laughing and i couldn't move further, i stopped outside his room,and heard .............

Neel singhaniya said " Your plan was amazing, you failed the brake of Suresh's car by now he will be dead" , i was beyond the shock by his words but what i heard next was more shocking, Shailesh said that " not only this Neel, trapping that so called rani sa was more exciting, she was unwell and her check up report fortunately came into my hands, where it was stated that she's pregnant and i couldn't get best time to destroy this perfect couple and snatched the throne, i hides that report and called the doctor and stopped him to tell anyone about this report and make another report about her pregnancy, after that i was waiting for a perfect time to trap ishika, everyone was in the function and i mixed drug in her morning tea which made her passed out, all the time she was unconscious and in mean time I called doctor to make a fake report of DNA that she's carrying my child.......

of course no husband can bear betrayel from his wife, i knew it Suresh would do something stupid that's why i had already failed the brake of his car, hah! Everything happened according to our plan but i didn't knew papa sa will disown me like i want to be the king, everyone will get news of his death in some time and he will Stop me" Shailesh laughed after saying these words, Neel was patting on his shoulder and before i could say anything to anyone.

one of the maid informed us about the death of Raja sa and after that everyone was in condolence, Gajraj sa was going to Stop Shailesh sa but Ishika sa accepted the mistake which she didn't commit and this acceptance made Gajraj sa angrier as he lost his beloved son because of the betrayal of Shailesh and Ishika and he ordered Shailesh and Ishika both to leave the palace, before leaving the palace, ishika sa told me to take care of kuhu sa , she knew the truth and also that i am aware by the truth so she stopped me to tell this to anyone but now you both are here you deserve to know about your mother's sacrifice and your father death, you both are real sister, after all these 27 years this truth came out which was buried for many years" Subhadra sighed.

Pihu was crying hysterically whereas Kuhu was consoling Pihu, both sisters were hugging each other and flowing the pain through the eyes, of all these years.

" Our mother suffered a lot, Pihu, she never deserves this. Our father was murdered by his own brother. Why all these conspiracies just for a crown, just for the throne, just for power? What was our fault? What was our parents fault?" Kuhu was speaking in a broken voice.

"Dii, do you know how our mother died? Karma Playback everything but in all these our family suffers" pihu gritted her teeth.

" What do you mean pihu?" Kuhu asked to pihu.

"Dii, just like Subhadra aunty overheard Shailesh and Neel conversation i overheard conversation of Samrata and Neel, just like normal days Neel was at Goenka villa and Shailesh wasn't home but he usually come to villa even if Shailesh is present or not, i was 12 years old at that time, i was cleaning the floor" pihu said.