20. Haldi

Fifth update of the week...
Heya taetics it's a really short chapter,
Anyways enjoy your meal 💋✨

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
👠Cinderella:- when a women is upto revenge even devil sit back and take the lessons.💋🗡️

PIHU POV:-

I woke up by the beeping sound of the alarm, stretching my arms and I let out a yawn.

Feeling hell uncomfortable, I stepped out of bed. Yesterday night was indeed hectic.

I didn't even change my outfit and slept in this lehenga.

After coming back from hotel, i talked with dii about media thing, because she revealed my identity in front of the media, of course everyone including Shailesh will know where i am, but she reasoned that I am missing from the villa from more than twelve days, what i will answer to their questions, he will ask questions which i will not be able to answer, so she decided to reveal my identity and according to her now i have to stay in this Mahal, my home, where my family live.

But I want some of my commodities from that villa, mumma's diary, proof against Shailesh. Everything is only hidden in my room, so I have to give a visit there.

Pushing these thoughts aside, I marched towards the bathroom, took a warm bath and changed into a yellow lehenga.

Today's an important day not because of haldi but also because Aisha aunty and i will meet our lovely captive.
Coming out from my room I knocked on the door of Dii's room, " come in", She was getting ready for the haldi in her elegant lehenga with loads of handicraft work on it.

" Dii, do you need any help?" I asked her though I know the makeup artist will help her better than me but still.

" no, Pihu You just go and see whether the haldi has arrived from Yashvardhan or not. " she said, breathing fast.

Today she's in heavy lehenga as well as jewelry.

______________________________________

" jo hukum, rajkumari sa" I said giggling at her struggling figure, she gave me a criminal offense side eye and my mouth got shut.

I was passing through the long corridors of the palace.

This palace always gives me a mysterious vibe, like there's so many things hiding in the wall, corridor and the room of this mahal.

I found Aisha aunty, Jay and Anirudh.
Anirudh was talking with Jay, aunty was busy guiding the workers.

" Has turmeric arrived from jija sa?" I asked one of the maids.

" Ji, rajkumari sa, here" she handed me the plate of haldi.

" Haldi from the groom 's side is here, let's apply haldi to my pretty dii," I said enthusiastically.

Everyone gathered where the big container was kept, dii will sit in this container and we will apply haldi to her.

But where's dii?

I kept the plate of haldi on the table.

I saw Jay going out to the garden side, I thought to follow him, should I go? I let my intrusive thoughts win.

He sat on the grass, his face calm and handsome while looking at the sky.

I was approaching him, Then my leg got stuck in the clothes and I was about to fall but I felt a hand on my waist, securing me from falling.

None other than Mr. Nasty singhania saved me, " Tum hamesha girti kyu rehti ho?, Jab main nahi hota hu tab kon bachata hai tumhe girne se?" He asked, still holding my waist.

" Girne ka shauk nahi hai mujhe bhi , aur tum ho ya na ho main sambhal lungi khud ko" I said , trying to remove his hands.

"Oh , is it so?, Then from further I am not going to save you" he said smirking.

" Ugh! As if i care, you weren't here for thirteen years to save me from falling, i managed that time so i can also manage now" I said scoffing.

He pulled me towards his chest, holding both of my hands with one hand and the other hand on my waist, his hold tightened, face so close to mine.

" I know you're strong, but I still want to save you from every problem, every bastard, every evil eye, every injury" he whispered in my ears, my eyes closed, body stiffened, getting affected by his closeness.

"You don't have to-" I couldn't complete my sentence, he kissed the side of my lip, my hold on his kurta tightened, i couldn't open my eyes, his lips again brushed on the other side of my lip.

I opened my eyes and pushed him with all my strength. This is not right, I am trying hard to ignore him, to ignore my feelings for him, to hide my affection for him. Here he's doing these things.

I really can't do this to be left heartbroken after the truth will be revealed.

" I am sorry Pihu, i am really that today again i touched you without your permission, please don't think of me as kinky person, i just couldn't control myself whenever you're in front of me, i want to hug you, i want to hold your hands, i want to talk with you for hours and what not" he said in soft tone.

" Kyu Jay?" I asked him.

" Kyunki pyar karta hu main tumse itni si baat samajh nahi aayi tumhe, us nautanki Anirudh tak ko dikh gaya mera pyar tumhe nhi?" He questioned me.

" Kya meri sachai janne k baad bhi tum mujhe pyar kar paoge" I asked him.

" What truth pihu?" He further asked.

" That you'll know soon, let's see if after knowing the truth your love will be the same or not" I said , getting out from his hold, and left the garden.

I reached the area where the haldi ceremony was going on, and dii was sitting in the container.

" Where were you Pihu, I was waiting for you to apply the haldi first" dii scolded me.

" No where dii , here I am , let's start then" I sat on my both knees taking the haldi in my hand.

I applied it on dii face, she giggled when I was applying it on her feet.

After me Everyone applied haldi to dii, dii went to take a bath and changed as after this mehendi ceremony will start.

I saw Aisha aunty coming towards me " when we are going pihu?" She asked me.

" It's the time aunty, everyone is busy, we should leave now, i will go and take the keys from Anirudh in just one minute " I said, she nodded.

After so many years, I will meet him.

I hope this time I don't return with the disappointment.

______________________________________

I know the chapter was short but the next chapter is going to be a blast.....so prepare yourself for a really bade wala heart attack...

Till then Yha vote krdo.
- ur rotten potato author 💋🍷🦋✨