16. Starting of ceremony

Heya taetics, another update 😉.....i know m achi bacchi 🤧🤧........btw this one is the longest chapter i had written.
Enjoy your meal cutiesssss ✨

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
👠 Cinderella:- whenever i look at him, my heart say " i found my lifetime distraction". 💋🗡️

Jay Pov :-

I was not in the mood to visit the mall but maa really insisted I couldn't deny, andddddd i don't regret coming here, i met the person whom I was trying to find like a mad man.

I found her, like in front of me wearing such a beautiful light blue kurti, this kurti was made for only her, and her sandal, uff she's really Cinderella , my cinderella.

And as soon as maa and Miss. Sisodia left from there, i couldn't hold the urge to hug her and ask about her well being, she was trying to be free from my hold but not so easily, she is mine to hold, but I did something unexpected, unbelievable, unrealistic and un- my vocabulary isn't that wide ehm, so i fucking kissed on her neck, i myself was amazed by my this act.

I left her there and started moving towards cafeteria and called her once, i was feeling a bit odd like i don't regret marking what is mine but still, i shouldn't have done that without her permission, she will get negative impression about me, but she didn't pushed me away after that neither she slapped or hit me.

I reached the cafeteria and spotted maa and Miss. Sisodia , i sat beside maa and saw pihu sitting beside her umm i am not sure about their relation.

Pihu touched her neck again and I saw a pink tint appearing on her cheeks.......aww she was looking so cute.

But what happened next took me off guard as I saw Anirudh, my drama queen aka best friend, covering the eyes of my moon with his hands.
And as it wasn't enough their lovey dovey conversation and that hug everything was giving me a burning sensation a sudden urge to burn this place and as about this man whom i know, i won't hesitate to cut his hands, but still keeping all the negative thoughts aside i asked him, his relation with Pihu and he claimed to be her lover and that was the last ounce of patience left in me as i punched him right on his face.

Maa stopped me and her words made me to come back into reality, after that we all talked and i got to know that my cinderella is really a princess, and and and Anirudh is her brother uff the satisfaction i got after hearing this, and again i was shocked hearing about Shailesh's deed, secret owner of Emirates Rajasthan......my mind was about to blast by all these information bruh it was so much to process.

But one thing I promised after seeing the tears in my moon eyes never ever after this day she'll cry, if she will whoever will be the reason for her tears they have to do slavery in my hell.

And as for Shailesh, he deserves to rot in the gutter , not in the gutter in sewage.

" Aunty you're invited to each and every little function of my wedding, you've to be there as it will remind us that every person connected to my mom is present on my special day" miss. Sisodia Said to maa with so much hope.

"Of course beta, i came to India for your wedding and one of my leftover work" maa said but in the last sentence she said "Only looking at pihu" and pihu nodded in agreement.

I am feeling a little weird about maa and Pihu's eye conversation, it's like they both are up to something about which no one knows.

I will ask about it later.

" so my wedding was decided in hasty circumstances as there was no auspicious day in this year except day after tomorrow and we got less time, so i am really sorry for telling you all it now that tonight is my engagement and Sangeet, tomorrow is mehendi ceremony and haldi ceremony and next day wedding so hurry up guys you all got a lot to do" miss. Sisodia Said and picked her purse and phone and ran like an athlete ... .hmm i see why pihu always runs here and there.