19. The Umaid Palace

Fourth update of the week.....🙂🙂
Taetics u know what, i was looking for some pictures of the fountain and garden on the Pinterest and you'll not believe i literally cried while looking at those pictures and my lil sister was giving me judging look , like so ethereal 😭😭... places like fairy world exist and here me stuck in my room haye meri kismat.
By the way....
Enjoy your meal 🙂🦋✨

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
😈Knight:- may god have mercy on my enemies because i won't.❤️‍🔥🍷

Jay Pov:-

Everyone left the hotel, me and maa also reached at Singhaniya mansion , yeah we are living here, mom insisted and i couldn't say no to her.

Everything was going well but those motherfuckers media had to poke their ass. I am glad I controlled myself or else Satan knew what I could've done.

" You rest beta, tomorrow we have to leave for Umaid palace as the further marriage rituals will be done there only" mamma said.

" Umhm, you also sleep maa, it's already late" saying this i marched towards my room.

A sigh left from my mouth, it was indeed a hectic day, oh wait, i have to complete one last task of the day.

I fished out my phone from the pocket and dialed My pa's number he picked up in two rings ...."Hello ankit, Do you remember the names of all the media channels who were present at the party?"

" Yes sir, As you said, I have noted down the names of all those people. I will do whatever you order." He said.

"Hmm..... send me the details of the channels, after reading the details i will decide what to do with them" i ordered him.

" In five minutes sir" he replied and I cut the call.

I removed the kurta and trouser and changed into white t-shirt and black sweatpants. I am not obsessed with black or with any color.

Why wear only one color outfit when every color suits me.

I heard the notification sound on my phone..... opening the message sent by Ankit, details of the News channels were present in the party.

I found 5 of them were profitable for me...hmm they'll get a new owner soon.

2 of them are on the verge of closing......how about I destroy them by myself before they go bankrupt.

3 of them are just working on God's grace.

I called Ankit and told him that by tomorrow morning I want those 5 channels under my clutch and those 2 channels deserve to be turned into ashes and the remaining 3 channels should be closed by tomorrow.

Completing the work, I laid down on the bed and I found a book under my pillow.

Yeah I am reading a novel. On the day when Pihu was talking about novels , I had an urge to read this shit Novel.
After doing Google and reviews about some novels, I found this HAUNTING ADELINE.

I have been reading it for the past week after the pihu went missing.

And to be honest I was traumatized....like who the fuck on earth fuck their love with shits???
The man named Zade a psychotic person fucked his lover with gun like what the actual DUCKINGLY FUCKINGLY HECK.

I will never do such harsh and rough things with Pihu.

Apparently that girl named Adeline enjoyed this wahhh!!!

I am just reading this book. After that I will never touch any novel I swear, or else I will get dark ideas from these dark novels.

Just sleep you bastard tomorrow we have to leave for Umaid palace....i will get to see her again.