3. Mr. kidnapper

Here's another update!!
Aayoo sekshi people enjoying the story?? Uff, i know it must be boring but don't worry, soon you'll get bombs a lot of suspense waiting ahead!!
Stay tuned 😚😚

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                      👠 Cinderella :-   he's handsome but devil .....i am naive but evil 💋🗡️

Jay pov:-

She must've changed by now, her eyes must have become more beautiful now, her hair is still long?
Pihu this, Pihu that, I don't know why I am not able to hate her, I want to but my heart always comes in between my mind.

I want to see her, I want to hug her and tell her that I miss her every day. I want to fight with her.
I want answers of the unasked questions, which I'll ask her.

Don't worry Cinderella Jay Singhaniya is back and trust me this time I'll not heal you but hurt you.
Because my love isn't bigger than my determination.

Pushing off these thoughts, I called mom.. she's alone there in America.

"Maa, how are you? Have you eaten ? And your medicine, I'll call Dr. Brown for your weekly health checkup and please mom this time don't curse him, he understands Hindi" i pleaded.

"Listen you brat, I'm your mother and you're my child, I'm not yours keep it in your pea size brain and about Dr. Brown he deserves curses, like why does he have to always inject me?" She's complaining again.

"Mom, he is a doctor, you should listen to him and follow his advice, it's for your own health" it's the 100th time i said this to her.

"That popat (fool) knows nothing, he's just trying to earn money" she's just too much.

"Ok,mom as you say but please at least eat food at time and take medication at proper time, i can't bear to lose you, Dad left me that was enough" i hope she tries to understand.

"Mere bete, m kahi nhi jane wali, mujhe abhi meri bahu k sath ladai karni h, mere nati - poto ka sath khelna h"( "my dear son, I'm not going anywhere, i want to bicker with my daughter in law, I want to play with my grandchildren") she giggled.

"Mom, you know na i don't want to get married" i stubbornly said.

"That we'll see" I can sense she's smirking.

"Ok, mom I'm going to the office, I'll call you later" I said.

"Yeah, go and take care" and saying this she cut the call.
I don't want to get married, because I love only one person, and even if I hate her that doesn't mean I'll marry someone else.

Love isn't that if you don't get one you love then go after someone else, love isn't that if that person is not with you .
you'll be fucking around, if you love someone truly you should devote yourself to them, then it doesn't matter they're with you or not.

After finding your love you should be loyal to them, not to show them or others but for your own sake.
And I don't want to destroy someone else's life because I'll not be able to love anyone.
I love and my devotion is only for her, I can't be with her, but I won't cheat on her.
She's the only person in this world, who got my all emotions.
It hurts me when I think of hurting her.
I'll not physically harm you Cinderella but mentally I can't guarantee.

Soon you will be in my clutch and that Shailesh Goenka will yearn for her lovely daughter.

Pihu pov:-

Today I have to go grocery shopping. People have their unpaid therapist and I am an unpaid maid of these people.

Tanisha always accompanies me in shopping. I will ask her if she wants to come. I knocked on the door of her bedroom.

"Yes dii?" She asked.

"Tanu, I'm going grocery shopping, do you want to come"? I asked her.

"Umm dii, i want to but I have to complete my assignment, tomorrow is the last date of submission" she reasoned.

"No problem bacche(kiddo), you complete your assignment, I'll go by myself" and I left from there.

In the market

I was buying kaddu (pumpkin) , because Samrata don't eat this hehehe and some Shimla mirch (capsicum) because my dear father don't like this hahaha.

Suddenly I felt like someone was following me.

I fastened my pace, which was the worst decision ever.
Someone put a handkerchief on my mouth.
I tried to see his face but all I saw was a pig, Bull and the other man was looking like a hippopotamus and sudden dizziness made me faint.

I gained my consciousness and saw I'm on a king size bed, the room is painted in pastel pink color.

If someone kidnapped me to take revenge or for any other reason they should have kept me in a dark room and my hands cuffed.

But this kidnapper is a weirdo who gives bed and room to their captive.
Wait, is this person Anirudh??

If it is him, definitely today's his last day on the earth.

How he can go against my plan, he knows very well I can't leave that house, at least not now.

Suddenly the door opened and a man entered the room .
He was in a royal blue turtleneck sweater and black blazer and black pants.

His aura was dominant and devilish.
But He's not Anirudh, so who's this person? He looks familiar but I can't recognise him.

______________________________________

So, how is the chapter?? Enjoyed then hit that star you stars 🤧🤧
I'll update one more chapter Today itself till then, think will pihu recognise him?
Why she don't want to left the house where she's getting torture and what's her relationship with Anirudh??

💀💀 Hahaha think think 🖤🖤