4 . His Cinderella

As i said, I'll update one more chapter here's the update, I'm just fanTaEstic 🤡🤡
Enjoy your meal.🦋🖤🖤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                      😈Knight:-  those innocent eyes, her peaceful face, everytime i see her my heart forget its pace.🍷❤️‍🔥

Jay pov:-

Finally she's here, My cinderella, my pihu but why is her face so bruised?

Her eyes don't have that spark which they once held.

"Who are you, Mr. kidnapper? What do you want from me ? I'm a poor girl, I don't have any money and if you think that by kidnapping me you can get ransom then you're wrong, my family don't give a fuck about whe...." I covered her mouth with my hand, she speaks too much, that's all rubbish.

"Just see your surroundings and then tell me, do you think I kidnapped you for money stupid girl?" I asked.

"Ok then why did you kidnap me and most importantly why am I in this room? I read novels after kidnapping people keep their hostage in the basement or in a dark room" she asked and I was gawking at her.

I guess those motherfuckers kidnapped the wrong person.

I told them that to kidnapped daughter of Shailesh Goenka even showed them the photo.

"Who are you?" I asked her.

"Hahahahahahahaha" she started laughing.

Why the fuck this girl laughing now?
She was laughing for so long and I was just listening to her laugh like a song which was oddly satisfying.

"you...you are a kidnapper? Are you sure?? Hahahaha....i guess you're new at this profession.... hahaha...." She's making fun of me seriously??

"Who asks after kidnapping," "who are you?" Hahaha..... don't worry I'll help you so that your boss doesn't scold you" she thinks she's funny?

Duckingly fuckingly No..

It's enough.

I get close to her, my hand brushes over her hand " so you're not liking to be kept respectfully huh?"

I took one more step towards her.

"You want to stay in the basement and dark room huh?" This time my face is closer to her.

"You will teach me how to kidnap people huh?" I can feel her breath on my neck now.

(Just imagine him in previous mentioned outfit, i know you guys are amaJiN at this 💀🦋🦋🖤)

"N..no..i..I did.. didn't...m..mean that" she stammered.

So now she's a scared cat huh, I like it in this way.

"I don't care, what do you mean or not, but you wished to be in the basement as per your novel, so your wish is my command" and I held her hands and started dragging her to the basement.