13. His Dark thoughts

I am sincerely sorry gysss.🥹🥹

i updated so late this time but it was just my mind wasn't at ease, so i couldn't write anything.😮‍💨😮‍💨

But here's ur meal enjoy cuties.😘🍷🦋

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                        😈 Knight - red is my favourite color, i won't hesitate to paint my room with his blood🍷❤️‍🔥

PIHU POV:-

" Ok ladies, enough of these tears, dii you are getting married so let's enjoy and forget our miseries for some days, because after that i am gonna play bad and believe me dii this Pihu will not show even a little bit of mercy or humanity, Murderer of our parents will live best worst days of their life " i smiled evilly.

" I trust you Pihu, but just always remember you're the only family I have , who's alive, please don't do any such things which left me totally alone in this world" Dii was on the verge of crying.

I immediately hugged her. I know what I am going to do is dangerous but I can't promise such things which I won't be able to fulfill.

"Dii, look at me, you know i have to handle things on my own, i was lenient with those animals but not now, i can't promise anything dii, but i will definitely try to be as much careful i can" i assured her.

" Pihu, actually tomorrow Aisha aunty is coming, i invited her to my wedding" dii informed me.

"Oh, so aunty is coming, now I don't have to put much effort" I smirked.

" What do you mean my innocent sister?" dii asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

" you will know soon dii, for now you just know that she's an incredible criminal lawyer, definitely it is a win -win situation for me for my further action" I grinned.

" Yeah, now let's go for shopping sisso, we will buy that everything on which you'll put your hand, it's time to spoil my little sister, Pihu you have to choose outfit for every function, from mehendi ceremony to haldi ceremony, from Wedding to reception" dii said jumping on her bed.

Dii is so happy for her wedding and I know she's more happy for our family reunion.

"Of course dii, let's go" I chirped more enthusiastically, I want to be happy at least for the days till I am here.

Dii and I marched towards the main door, our hands intertwined and jumping like rabbits.....if it does make any sense.

" Dii, i want to drive this car....can I?" I asked her, showing puppy eyes.

" kiddo you can, but do you know how to drive?" Dii asked.

"Ummm...... No, dii," I said, massaging my nape.

" I can't believe, you are so dumb, like how will you drive when you don't know how to drive, Pihu i can't risk you, you ain't going to Goenkas even after my wedding" Dii flared her nose.

" areyyy dii, main to majak kar rhi thi, mujhe car pasand hi nahi h, mujhe to bike pasand h..... hehehe ( Dii , i was Just joking, i don't like cars i love bikes)" I tried to cover my stupidity.

" ok, phir theek hai...nahi to pihu sa aap ko yaha s to main kabhi nhi jane deti (then it's ok, otherwise I'd never let you go Pihu Sa)" dii said smirking.

" Ewww, dii Stop smirking, you're looking like a chameleon is smiling weirdly" I made a cringe face.

" Let's go gurllllsss" dii screamed.