18. The Princess and The Beast

Namastey mere pyare Taetics 😉,
Third update of the week where's my award for being this much active.....
See Guys i literally changed my lazy ass into active one you all better VOTE 😚🗡️....
Enjoy your meal cutiesssss

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
👠 Cinderella :- "queen also cry but only to be more bitchier than before".💋🗡️

PIHU POV:-

What on the round ass earth just happened.

Firstly he, the nasty singhaniya twinning with me and as if it wasn't enough we danced.

I was so excited for this night but now I am just an anxious mess.

Dii chosed this beautiful lehenga for me so that our outfit can match, but why him god.

You know very well I am trying to avoid him as much as possible and here every time he's in front of me it's like someone summoned him.

Indeed he's a devil, hands- I mean handpump devil.

When I entered the hotel my eyes against my will looked at him, arghhh!!

I don't want to talk about him, I better ignore him.

The ceremony was going well as game was going on....dii and jiju were so happy , both looked like their partnership was decided in heaven, perfect for each other.

Dii introduced me to jiju and he was so decent and a gentleman while talking to me, i am sure he will keep my sister always happy and if he cause any harm to he better be ready for the consequences because this Pihu Sisodia can do anything for her only family.

Oh, I will definitely threaten him after this ceremony, he better be aware by the courage I hold enough to vanish his existence.

Haye just shut up, you're sounding like that obsessed fictional boyfriend who threatens everyone "Touch her and die" my sekshi brain poked his-- what??
My brain doesn't have any body parts to poke, haha poor brain.

"But I am part of your body, and this mind is minding you not so innocent princess without me you're nothing" my brain again remarked.

I am not interested in arguing with you brain..... People will think I am a psycho who argues with her brain.
Everything's apart.

I sat at this table to talk with Aisha aunty, but this man isn't moving.
I gestured to Aunty to shoo her son from here.

" Jay, my throat is dry. Can you please bring water and yes also my medicine from the car? I forgot them on the back seat" aunty asked him.

" Sure maa, just wait" saying this he left aunty and me alone.

Finally we can talk.

" Yes, pihu beta, tell me what it is?" Aunty asked me.

" So aunty, so many things happened in these past two weeks, firstly when i was so close to the end of my plan as i was out from the Goenka villa to meet HIM, your lovely son kidnapped me -"
" He did what?????? Kidnapped you?? What on the earth" aunty obviously shocked that his innocent son kidnapped a girl.

" Aunty listen to me first, so yeah he did, because at that time according to him by kidnapping me he can take revenge of his father's death as at that time he wasn't aware of me being whatever shit of Shailesh, but on the very next day we fought i said some harsh words to him so he kicked out me, i thought to delay the plan and go to Goenka villa but again dii kidnapped me, and as you know that i got know about more sin committed by Shailesh so i am thinking about to change my plan, i don't want to go back to villa now, you suggest me what i should do?" I asked aunty, let me introduce her with a new name, my partner in crime.