9. Home

Another update cuties!!
This chapter will reveal about a little of Pihu's past and identity.

Enjoy your meal with the above mentioned song you'll love it 🫶🏼💫🦋

______________________________________

                        👠Cinderella:-   i have family, i have friends and lover still a fucking loner.💋🗡️

PIHU POV:-

It has been a week and i am locked in this dark room , i am blindfolded.
A woman comes twice a day with food, which I don't even touch so she feeds me forcefully, whenever I ask her, where am I, why am I here, who kidnapped me.

Let's say AGAIN kidnapped me.
She Just replied, "You'll know soon daughter, once Saheb comes you'll be out of here. Just eat properly, or else I will get scolded.”

I am getting out of my patience level, it is too much. First Jay kidnapped me, now I am locked again, why God you're also trying to save Shailesh right. He's a sinner and all you're doing is putting me in one after another trouble.

Flashback

I was about to reach the Goenka villa. There were only ten minutes left but suddenly I felt  a handkerchief on my mouth. My intuition warned me of the outcome of smelling it so I stopped my breath but couldn't hold for long and eventually fainted.

When my consciousness came back I was blindfolded, a person entered the room and I felt that person patted on my head lovingly.

“Who are you? And where I am, "I asked that person.

“You will know soon my child , just eat this food and rest” a female voice said and by saying this she opened the knot of the cloth on my eye.

I saw an old woman, wrinkles visible on her face but no scar and her face was glowing in the dim light of the dark room.

“Aunty, please tell me, i don't want to stay here, please let me go” i almost begged.

She warmly smiled at me and said “ princess you will not stay here for long, when Saheb will be back, she  will see you and she wants to talk with you, after that you will be free my child”.
Saheb, who's this now?

“aunty , who's your saheb, can you tell me her name?” I asked.

“No child , i can't tell you, this is not my thing to reveal, you'll know soon and now just eat and sleep” she warmly said.

“When will she be back? Do you have any idea?” I inquired again.

“No princess, I don't have any exact idea, but she'll be here in one week,” she said.

Flashback ends..

I was counting days from then and hopefully today i could know the reason for my presence here.

The sound of opening the door made me sit straight on the bed.
Yes, I am again getting the princess treatment, the difference is I am blindfolded most of the time.
Small but dominating steps approaching me.

The person standing in front of me, the fragrance of rose and vanilla was enchanting.

“How are you Pihu?” A female voice said.

Again female, do i have female lovers too, i mean yeah i am pretty, it's just i have few scars but that can't hide my bootyphul faceu.

I guess this lady here has a big crush on me, but gurrllll , I am straight as Burj Khalifa.