7. Her knight

Hii!! Chocos here's another update...
Enjoy your meal 🤡🤡

______________________________________

                       👠Cinderella:-  my knight is here infront of my eyes, he think me naive but my innocence has died.💋🗡️

Pihu pov:-

Mr.kidnapper took me to the library, he was talking with someone on the phone, i recalled Anirudh must be waiting for my call.

Mr. Kidnapper opened his MacBook. He was reading something.

I tried to peek into his laptop and saw the picture of Shailesh and Samrata.
Wait there's my and Tanisha's photo also, and some bullet points were written, this man is digging into the past, why he's interested in the Life of Goenkas.

By the way, what I can expect from Goenka , he's a worm of sewage, he must have done wrong with Mr. Kidnapper and being new at this profession.

Mr. Psycho kidnapped me, about whom they don't care even if my dead body is sent to the Goenka villa.

"Why did you kidnap me, why are you interested in the past of Goenkas?" I asked him.

Something was going in his ugly brain. He was looking lost, confused, happy? I'm telling you all, I'll be mental because of his weird behavior.

" Because they're my enemy," he replied, smirking.

He was looking at me with concern and care in his eyes and after a long pause....
"Pihu? These bruises.....did your parents used to beat you?" He softly asked.

"Why would I tell you Mr. psycho?" I mentally said.

"Why are you asking me these questions?" I asked him.
He left my wrist which he had been holding since eternity.

He stood up from the chair and held me by my waist .

"Just answer me pihu, i won't repeat my question" he said leaning on my ears, I instantly Shivered under his touch.

" th.then give me the reason why I should tell you"? I gathered all my
Courage and asked.

" First you answer me, I'll tell you everything" he whispered in my ear, i closed my eyes, he's affecting me way too much, his one hand moving around my waist and other in my hairs.

This is inappropriate to give a girl butterflies under a broad daylight, i mean it's not appropriate to touch a girl without her consent not in any way.

He will not leave my waist until I answer him, so I guess I should take a chance.

"Y.yes, as you read I'm not their real daughter" I answered. But his next move surprised me, he hugged me tightly and snuggled into my neck.

"Mera wada h tumse agar maine un logo ko tumhare kadmo m lake na rakha to, mera naam bhi Jay singhaniya nhi"( I promise you if I don't drag those motherfuckers to your feet , I'll change my name ). His words made me beyond shock.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?

He's Jay, like Jay singhaniya, he kidnapped me, he's back, why didn't I get to know he's coming back.

I tried to be free from his hold, but he's stronger than me.

It is all the fault of Goenka.

"kanjuso n khana hi nhi diya, nhi to isko utha k fek deti" my sekshi brain reasoned.

"When did you come back from the USA?" I struggled in his hold, he held me more tightly.

" It doesn't matter Cinderella, I'm back, that's enough and from now no one will dare to lay a finger on you," he said.