6. The past

I'm back gysss!! Here's another bomb, call bomb detection squad immediately 🤡🤡
Enjoy your meal 🥸🥸🦋🦋

______________________________________

                      😈 Knight:-   she's still naive, she's my angel but those past incidents made everything tangled.🍷❤️‍🔥

Jay pov:-

"Shailesh Goenka, CEO of Goenkas Empire, currently at loss.
Reason :- Emirates Rajasthan took most of the deals from Goenkas Empire.
Criminal record:- Allegation of drugs dealing, kidnapping, but out of jail.
Family :- Samrata Goenka (wife),
Tanisha Goenka ( daughter), Pihu Goenka ( adopted child)."

Adopted child, this word caught my attention.

She's not Goenka?? But she's been with Goenka since she was born.
My mom told me,I was just two years old when I first saw her, she was merely one week old.

I was fascinated by her from childhood, and my affection, care, and love for her never changed.

We grew up together.

We got separated when I was sixteen and she was fourteen, that incident changed our lives.

13 years ago.

I was so excited for the party. It was Tanisha's birthday party.

And I hadn't met Pihu since last year. Mumma and papa were invited to the party.

Shailesh Goenka and my dad were good friends.

We reached Goenka villa, Shailesh and my dad hugged each other, he welcomed us.

I directly ran towards Pihu. She was wearing black Frock suit.

 She was wearing black Frock suit

( Pihu ki dresses 🥹)

" heyy!! Pihu "I greeted her.
She looked at me, she was looking afraid and nervous, I couldn't comprehend her emotions.

"H.hii, jay" she replied, her forehead was sweating, she was fidgeting with her hands.

" Are you ok pihu?" I asked her.

She was looking here and there like she's searching for someone.

"Y.yeah, how are you?" She asked.
Her gaze was scanning the hall.

"I'm good Pihu, i was so excited to meet you, we haven't met since one year" i smiled at her.

"Umm, yeah, Jay I'll be back in sometime ok" by saying that she left from there.

After one hour.

She didn't come back, I was talking with some old friends, Suddenly we heard a loud scream.

The voice came from the first floor, everyone rushed to the first floor, I didn't move from my place.

But slowly I took some steps and approached the room where everyone was gathered. People were speaking in low voices.