11. Truth untold (1)

Finally a chapter of my pov uff!! 💀🤣

Cuties so one more chapters along with this one perhaps will be of my pov and revealetion of some past mysteries and untold truth.
Enjoy your meal 💋🦋

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                💅🏼Author:-  revealing some past revealing mystery every royal family have their dark history 🦋✨

Author's Pov:-

The Umaid palace got its princess. Both heiresses of the state are now here, one lost her parents and one is living with her father who's not less than her enemy and step mother.

Sisodia family is the royal family and rules the whole Rajasthan from last two decades, Gajraj Sisodia grandfather of Current heiresses of this palace had two sons, Elder son Suresh sisodia and younger son Shailesh Sisodia.

Suresh was always kind and helpful towards the public of Rajasthan, he was so generous and insightful, he was responsible towards the population of the state also family.

But on the other hand Shailesh younger son was brat always wasting his time and money on betting, drugs and gambling all the bad habits was in his every veins, never respected family, about public he considered them as his slave, Gajraj Sisodia was worried about the future of his state , thinking about his public welfare he passed the throne to Suresh sisodia.

The former King when Gajraj found his younger son was so corrupt with lust, greed and drug addicted but couldn't do anything as he was blind with the love, but when he found out that he's planing against the King and also found Shailesh got intimate with his own sister law, he kicked out both of them and that day the state also lost its deserving king in the car accident.

Subhadra, head maid of the Umaid palace, knows all the mysteries and lies which are buried in this palace.
Kuhu and Pihu both tense about the truth which they don't know.

" Kuhu sa you know rani Ishika Singh rathore was the Princess of one of the district of Rajasthan Udaipur, She was a very innocent and delicate woman, she never knew what is cunningness, how to hate someone, she never hold any grudge for anyone always forgiving, Suresh sa and Ishika sa was graduated from the same University they both were pursuing MBA at that time, they loved each other and after graduation Suresh sa talked about Ishika sa with Gajraj Raja sa .
then all the process and rituals happened and they were tied up in a knot for seven births, after their marriage the crown was passed to the Suresh sa as King and Ishika sa as Queen of the Rajasthan, Shailesh sa was so envious about this matter, he tried many conspiracy and never succeed, he was mesmerized by the beauty of Rani sa and i saw him trying to touch her in inappropriate ways but Rani sa never complained about this to Raja sa, i insisted her to talk about this matter as it was not any normal thing but trying to molesting the queen but she always denied by saying it will bring crack in the relation of two brothers and she doesn't want this" Subhadra narrated the reality of this palace, both sisters were listening very keenly as it was something they also never knew so deeply.

"Kaki ma, you mean my mom never gave consent for the things Shailesh did to maa and she was raped?" kuhu asked.

"No kuhu sa she was not raped, nor Shailesh touched her, everything was going smoothly at least that's what everyone thought but no one knew Shailesh sa was going to do something big, after the one year of marriage Rani sa gave birth to Kuhu sa everyone was so happy, public was allowed to see you and give blessings to you, clothes and food was donated to the every individual of the state.

Shailesh sa was indigenated by this news and left the palace, days were passing peacefully and the public, family everyone was satisfied by the ruler one year passed and there was no news of Shailesh where was he, after two years he came back, kuhu sa was two years old at that time, but one day everyone was out from the palace for a function to attend rani sa was unwell at that time so she stayed at the palace, i was also with Rani sa to take care of her, she was resting in her room and didn't came out for a once in the evening when everyone came back from the function, raja sa asked me about the rani sa i told him "she is resting in their room" ,he went to their room and when he opened the door he saw Shailesh and rani sa was sleeping peacefully in each other's arms.
he was in wrath after what he saw, he approached Shailesh sa and started slapping and kicking him, everyone gathered out of their room and Gajraj sa tried to stopped Raja sa but he was not in the mind of to leave Shailesh but when rani sa woke up by all these noises, everyone's attention was on rani sa and she was unaware by her surroundings, raja sa left Shailesh and approached rani sa and asked her about why did she betrayed him, but she said she don't know anything what is happening she stated that" she was sleeping from very long and her head was paining badly she woke up only just", but Shailesh sa interrupted their conversation and said " why are you hiding our relationship now Ishika they all know that we love each other, there's no need to hide anything", raja sa again punched him but he was laughing like a devil ,but then what he said next was real shock for everyone, "bhai sa why are you wasting your time on me it is not first time we slept with each other, we did so many times, and I got to know she's pregnant with my child so i was so happy that's why I wanted to spend some time with her, what's wrong in this", rani sa interrupted and tried to defend herself " No, it's all lie i never slept with you and i don't know what are you doing in my room , Suresh sa please believe me i never did such things" ," Stop it Ishika why are you lying now, bhai sa you want proof right here, see this the report of her pregnancy and the dna sample" Shailesh again interrupted her,
Raja sa checked those papers and started crying, rani sa was still saying it is not what he's thinking but everything was proving Shailesh sa right, Raja sa left the palace in pain and anger Rani sa tried to stopped him but he didn't neither he listened her, he drove off the car without driver, in the palace everything was messed up .
kuhu sa was so terrified by these situations so i called to Rathores and told them about the situation, they also said to me that their daughter can't do such things, so they'll take rani sa and kuhu sa with them, but before they could come Gajraj sa disowned Shailesh sa and also alleged that Ishika sa will leave this palace with Shailesh, she denied, requested, begged for believing her but he didn't listened, Shailesh kept condition in front of Gajraj sa that he'll leave if he transfer the buisness to him .
Gajraj sa agreed as Shailesh sa had right on property and buisness, when they were preparing for leaving a man named Neel singhaniya came to the palace and what they talked was unbelievable for me but before i could say anything to anyone we got the news of death of Raja sa in a car accident because of brake fail" Subhadra was crying by now.

Kuhu was so overwhelmed by this revelation that her whole body was shivering and about Pihu she was too stunned to react and say anything .
These two girls had suffered a lot from their childhood losing parents and living on their own isn't any easy thing to do, Kuhu still had support from her maternal home , her grandfather and the recognition of the royal family.

But pihu on the other hand, she was living like a slave of Shailesh and his wife, getting torture whenever they please to do, she had her mother but lost her in young age.
And whatever she's planning to do is more dangerous than Shailesh's plan.

______________________________________

Just one more chapter and you all will know, what she heard from Shailesh and Neel.
Guys one clarification Pihu currently is planning for only her suffering and whatever behaviour was of Shailesh with her mother also, she is also totally unaware that she's the real daughter of Suresh not Shailesh, she never did something big or illegal to Shailesh because she thought him as her father that's it.
I just wanted that you guys don't get confused.

Vote and comment about ur view of on this chapter xoxo 💋🦋💫