15. family gathering

Another update taetics !! Yeah after a really long mind marathon i came with this name TAETICS, do tell me if you all liked it or not 🤧🤧.
The song i put above is my currently obsession 🥹🥹 like this song is Just uffff!!! And indeed it truly express JAY'S feeling towards PIHU 🤌🏼✨
Enjoy your meal 💋🦋

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
😈Knight:- her skin is my new addiction, my lips are made for only devour her skin. 🍷❤️‍🔥

PIHU POV:-

We reached the cafeteria . I saw aunty and dii were engrossed in their talking. Jay approached the table and sat beside aunty. I sat beside Dii. I was feeling so nervous and my anxiety was at its peak like what just happened.

I touched the spot of my neck where his lips were and as much i Don't want to accept it, I can still feel them there.

I was shaking my legs continuously and was playing with my dupatta then suddenly someone covered my eyes with their hands.

Scent of sandalwood and rose was hitting my nose and I instantly recognised who this person was.

" Annnggeeeeellll" I removed his hand and got up from the chair and crushed him with a hug.

"Where were you man, you know how much I was missing you, it seems like you don't love me anymore" I made a sad face.

"aww my birdie i love you ok, stop making fake faces" Anirudh said and kissed my forehead.

We lost our hug and he patted my head, we took our seats.

"Is he Anirudh?" Aunty asked, i saw Jay was looking at me then at Anirudh and again at me, his jaw clenched.

"Yes aunty, nice to meet you after so long, Jay and I met just one week ago," Angel said.

" How do you know Pihu?" This time Jay interrupted by his question. His jaw was still clenched and eyes were furious. Aunty looked at him with a questioning look. Suddenly the air was getting heavy and environment tensed. I looked at dii. She was not bothered by all these; her focus was Only on her food.

" I love Pihu, is there anything more to know about than this" Anirudh said smirking, i know he loves me but this sentence was referring to something else not like our sister brother love.

I was going to say something but before that a punch landed on Anirudh's face, he fell from the chair and Jay was going to punch him again.

"Jay stop, what are you doing, he was joking, like yeah he loves Pihu because she's his sister idiot" aunty barged between them. I helped Anirudh in getting up. Anirudh dusted off invisible dust and said
" Haye, Jay you punched your best friend ouch it really hurts" he faked being hurt by putting both hands on his heart.

" Jay are you out of your sanity, you punched that innocent kid for nothing, why you reacted in that way, is there something I should know" aunty asked him raising her eyebrows, Anirudh was trying his best to not laugh and as about jay he was red like cherry cherry lady.

"Answer her, Jay" Anirudh smirked, Jay glared at him and Anirudh was literally enjoying the drama he created with his petrol-like words.
Jay's mouth was zipped as his tongue got tied.

" I am done, oh what happened here did i missed something" dii asked wiping her mouth with tissue, aunty and Anirudh literally facepalmed due to ignorant behavior of dii , she loves food more than anyone else, i am literally worried about her soon to be husband, can you imagine dii leaving her first night moment for food , that will be indeed drastic haha.