8. Freedom

Guys above i mentioned ost of a Pakistani drama "Ghisi piti mohabbat" in which Our Pihu is as Ramsha Khan and Jay is as Wahaj Ali, i just wanted to give you all an idea how they look together 🥹🥹

Story of drama is totally different from my story.

M sorry for late update cuties, here's another chapter.
Enjoy your meal 🤡🤡🫶🏼🦋

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

😈Knight:- for her i will get burn and can burn, but can't do anything against her will because she's hell stubborn 🍷❤️‍🔥

PIHU POV:-

Why does everyone have to say " I will help you" , but not " go do what you want, I'm behind you, I'll support you".

I hate this thing more than Goenkas, I can stand for myself, I can fight for me, I am capable of doing anything, why can no one understand this simple thing?

I appreciate that they care for me, but I don't want to be dependent on anyone.

Anirudh, he always asks me to run away from that House so that I don't have any need to live in Goenka villa, he will avenge me.

Why can't I take revenge, why can't I do things on my own? Jay, he's also just behaving like Anirudh.

"No, it's my right to take revenge from them" I said coldly, and I will.

I just want to get out of here. By staying here I won't be able to move even a leaf.

"Jay, please let me go, you have nothing to do with my matter, please stay away from this" I pleaded to him.
I hope he understands.

"Pihu, you're not going in that hell again, that's not what you deserve, Pihu you're my cinderella you deserve happiness, you deserve freedom, care, love and you'll never get these in that place" Jay said.

"I am not going there in any fear or compulsion , it was my choice to live there and I'm still choosing to live there, please try to understand my point of view, I'm not any psychopath that i love staying there and getting torture, i want to complete my task for which i was waiting from last 15 years" i raised my voice.

He has to understand, he's not a child nor am I. That I can't choose where I want to live, how I want to live.

"And you have no right on me, you can't tell me what i should do and what not, it is completely my choice, you're no one to Stop me" i know my words may hurt him, but my determination is strong.

"I am no one to you?" He asked, i can feel hurt in his voice, but I have to.

As long as he stays away from my matters, it is good for him, because it will leave him broken and I don't want that.

"Yes, you're no one, you left me 13 years ago right, that was the end of everything between us, I am nothing but just an enemy of yours" my words are sharper than knife, bitter than Neem.

"Oh, so was it my fault that I left you and this country? What you did to Stop me huh? You ignored me like i never existed in your life, i was expecting one word of consolation from you but I got nothing, we were best friends, is it what they do when one of them is suffering?" His voice was broken.

" yes, i ignored you because you were nothing to me from ever" i wish my soul piercing words would affect him and he will let me go.

He laughed bitterly.

" I was a fool who thinks that you're different from Goenkas but you were in that dirty pond where Shailesh lives so of course you'll be just like him" his voice dripping poison.