5. Escape ?

Heyyaa!! Pumpkins, here's another update, 🤧 listen i didn't made my petition file yet coz my mind was bugging the thought to update asap, now I'll make my file 🥸🥸 you guys enjoy ur meal, I'll enjoy my assignment 🥲🥲

______________________________________

                              👠Cinderella:-   time is getting over, i have to leave, i know i am with handsome but there's someone whom i can't forgive.💋🗡️

Next day.

Pihu pov:-

I woke up at midnight and wasn't able to sleep. I checked if there's any way I could escape from this palace.

Guess what i found, there's a door in the garden which is on the left side of this room and I'm on the first floor, so if i jump i will not get much injury.

There's no lock on that door, uffff!! So dumb people.

I just have to leave this place, I have to meet him.

It has been a long time since I saw him. Grocery shopping is the only way I can get out of Goenka villa, and meet him.

And yesterday was the last time I wanted to meet him, as my plan was to check all I needed to execute them, but this Mr. Kidnapper kidnapped me.

Arghhh!!

Wait!! Anirudh that dumb can't do anything without me, my plan... I want to scream, I want to burn this whole damn place, everything gets ruined.

I Just want to leave this place, i checked the cupboard and found some duppatta (scarf).

So Mr. Kidnapper brought clothes for me huh.

I knotted them together and threw one side of the scarf outside the window and tied one side to the leg of the bed.

"Jai bajrang bali" (hail to the lord Hanuman) I chanted in my mind.

And tried to climb on the window and with the support of those scarves to get down to the garden, I succeeded.

I was running like Milkha Singh but
the garden was big ass.

Suddenly I stumbled on the rock. I closed my eyes to hug the ground but as I was about to fall, a cold hand caught my wrist.

No.no.no this can't be possible right.
My eyes are still closed, I don't want to see his face, I don't want to get caught red handed.

Hayeeee!! My luck is bad.

" Ase kse bhaag rhi thi aap, is baar to mere pass bandage bhi nhi apko lgane k liye"( why were you running like this, i don't even have bandage this time to put) he said in his husky voice.

I opened my eyes and found him staring at me.

Why are his eyes holding so much care and emotions for me?

"Moon, you're trying to run away from me?" He asked coming closer to me.

"N.n.no" why the fuck i stammered , his presence always intimidate me.

"Then what are you doing in the garden , escaping from the room that's at 6 in the morning?" he asked.

"Umm, I was just curious to see this garden....it is so beautiful that's why" I lied.

"Then all you need is to command me once, I'd bring you here" he softly said.

He's a psycho, he's a fucking psycho kidnapper.

"Umm ok, I'll take care f.f.from further" i said.

I looked at him and he was in white kurta pajamas, ehm ehm.

He's still holding my wrist and now he's taking me inside the house.
Why is he smiling??

I'm sure I'll get mental because of his behavior.

(How much I'm regretting to not choosing Pihu's face as Yumna 🥲🥲, but gyss just imagine she's not yumna but our not so innocent pihu 🤧)

Jay pov:-

I was sleeping peacefully, I woke up when I heard a voice of thud, which came from the garden.

I ran immediately to the garden and saw that my Cinderella was running like a racer, she hadn't changed.

Still running, suddenly she stumbled on the rock but before she could kiss ground, i ki...i mean i caught her wrist.

I asked her why she was running, she's not even a good liar.

I took her inside the house but our childhood memories came into my mind.

She's clumsy from childhood, always running here and there as if she's going in a marathon.

Always falling here and there. I used to keep bandages with me always but today I didn't have any.

I was smiling at the childhood memories.

"Mera hath chodiye" (leave my hand) she pleaded.
"Why? They're mine to hold , I'll not leave them "I don't know why but I love when she blushes.

(She didn't blush, she's thinking you are a weirdo psycho kidnapper:- author dwara Jinhit (janhit) m jaari.)

"Hey!! These are my hands not yours" she pouted.

I want to kiss that pout right now but I'm a gentleman i won't do such stupid things.

" What's yours are mine and mine are yours" I cringed at my own words.
She made a disgusting face.

(Pihu is disgusted in *Gucci*).

"This is a very cheap line Mr.kidnapper". She said,

"Ehm, i was just joking ok" i defend myself.

What the actual ducking fucking I'm doing.
I kidnapped her not to flirt with her.

" Let's go" I took her to my library.

I picked up my phone and dialed Ankit's number.

"Hello, what information did you get?" I asked him.

" Sir, I'll mail you the information," he said.

"Ok , send me immediately" by saying that I cut the call.
Within 2 minutes I got his mail.

I connected my phone to the laptop and opened the mail.
And what I read was unbelievable.

______________________________________

Cliffhanger?? Opppsiiieeee 😏😏 just wait gyss, there's a lot of surprises i haven't even started yet.
I'm giving guarantee your mind will blow just don't file suit against me of mental harrasment 💀💀🤧🤧
A hint:- jay will do something big as big as his fingers 🌝🌝
Bbyeee take care cuties 💫💫