10. royal past

Heyaaa!! Guys here's another update.
Cuties on a serious note i want to say something that From past days i am getting views, m glad tho but if hitting that star button isn't that difficult rytt??
Please do consider my request love y'all 💋🦋💫💫

______________________________________

                    😈Knight:-  i won't control her, i will control situation, she can do anything i accept her decision.🍷❤️‍🔥

JAY POV:-

______________________________________

One week fucking one week and she is missing, that bastard Ankit can't do anything properly.

His duty was to keep an eye on Pihu and assure she reached the villa safely but arghhh!

I haven't properly sleep, eat everything is fucked up. My days are restless, she's far from my eye, she's somewhere i don't know about.
Mom is also coming tomorrow and she will definitely know something is odd about me.

I punched the wall once, twice and again and again. I was panting heavily, and suddenly someone knocked on my hotel room.
I am again in the hotel.

I had brought Pihu to the mansion where I didn't want to, and she's gone. I don't want to live there and even after mom's arrival I'll not live there.
I opened the door and that bastard is here.

"Sir,...." Before he could say anything I punched him in the face.

"You are useless sperm on this earth, the fuck you were doing when all i asked you to follow her and assure her safety huh, if you can't do these simple things you could've told me" I was going insane because of the thought coming in my mind regards pihu safety.

" Sir, I was doing as you said but I got a phone call from my wife and I couldn't ignore that. I am sorry sir in the meantime when she vanished i was unable to see" he reasoned.

I held his collar and said " she is not Dr. Strange or any Avengers that she vanished, someone must have done so in between those minutes".

" Yes sir, I found a handkerchief there and it had the smell of chloroform" he said and that made me more worried about Pihu's safety.

" Did you get to know anything, her location or something about the kidnapper?" I asked.

"No sir , but i am trying to investigate this matter deeply and i just came here to tell you about that chloroform thing, now I am asking for my leave sir" by saying that he left.

Moon where are you? I let you go so that you can do things on your own but this is not acceptable, I will find out about you and this time, I will not let you go.
I sighed and entered the bathroom for a cold shower.