14. first kiss?

Heyaa!! Cuties as i promised here's another chapter tho it's not that khaas but still not that bad 🤭........

Enjoy your meal 💋🔥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

👠 Cinderella :- his eyes are intoxicated, which always made me lose my mind, i want to confess something but uff i am not that kind.💋🗡️

Pihu Pov:-

We were about to leave for the shopping but aunty stopped us and then we realized i was in dirty clothes, like seriously i was leaving in those clothes.

I don't have any clothes here so dii gave me some of her dresses and heel to wear, not gonna lie dii got a beautiful and huge amount of outfits.
I changed those clothes into a simple kurti and sandal.

"Dii, i am ready let's go" i announced my presence.

"Oh my Lucifer!!! Look at you pihu , my little sister is looking so pretty" i got it why i am so over dramatic, here's my drama queen.
_____________________________________

" Dii, i know i am pretty" i flipped my hair sassily.

" Stop flipping them or else you'll go bald" she replied, rolling her eyes.

"Dii, I am younger, stop annoying me, it's my job, now let's go or else I swear I will go and sleep" I said irritatingly.

"Ok, ok kuchu koo," Dii said, pouting.

In the mall.

Dii was so excited about her dresses and I was happy to see her like this.

Then suddenly dii said "Hey pihu look at this yellow anarkali suit ... .it will look good on you, go and try it".

I shook my head, she was just shopping for me. I got a lot of clothes and to be honest all are hell pretty.

"Dii, I am tired. Please stop now, let's buy an outfit for your honeymoon," I said , smirking.

A female employee who was showing us outfits coughed vigorously.

" Pihu, why buy an outfit for a honeymoon when it is meant to be without them?" dii winked at me.
My eyes widened as my mind clicked to what she was saying. I choked on my Saliva. that female employee was looking weirdly at us.

" Pihu, let's eat something, I am hungry" dii whined.

"Ok dii, let's go" we both were headed towards the cafeteria of the mall, but then someone called us from behind.

" Kuhu.....wait beta" my eyes widened as i saw the person who called us.

"Aisha aunty you here? Nice to see you in India again" Dii hugged her tightly.

But what or specifically whom i saw behind was Jay, his gaze piercing my soul, his eyes tired and sleepy, his face dull and chapped lips.

He stepped forward or can say particularly towards me, his slow but steady steps approaching me but before he can say something.

"Is she pihu??" Voice of his mother made us tear our heated eye contact.

"Yes, aunty nice to meet you after so long" i also hugged her.

"Oh, pihu my daughter you're so beautiful just like your mother" aunty pecked my forehead.

I faintly smiled, the thing was that Jay was in front of me scanning my face and my every move, he didn't exchange a word to anyone, his hands in the pocket of trouser and gaze fixed on me.

Just stop looking at me you monkey or else i will tell aunt that you kidnapped me, i mentally said.

" Jay, beta meet kuhu Sisodia and soon to be Poddar, and you already know Pihu right? But there's something you need to know about her, my son" Aisha aunty said and again our staring contest came to halt.

"What is it maa?" His husky voice sent shivers to my neck and spine.

"Aunty, we will talk about it. First Let's go to the cafeteria . I am literally so hungry" dii again whined.

Aunty chuckled at kuhu dii and started following us.

We were moving forward but suddenly i felt a grip on my wrist and I looked back to found out Jay held them, his eyes holding unknown emotions which i couldn't comprehend as i was about to open my mouth to ask him questions,he hugged me and the fragrance of musk and oud was clouding my mind, his both hands on my lower back ,head resting on my shoulder, i was shocked and anxious at the same time , I tried to free myself but he held me more tightly.

From over my shoulder I looked behind that dii and aunty left from there.

"J.Jay , leave me what are you doing?" I struggled in his hold.

I heard him sighing.

"Pihu, stop struggling. I am not leaving you, and where were you? Who was that man who kidnapped you?" He threw one after another questions to me.

"Jay we will talk about this later" my voice just mumbled, because he was literally suffocating me with that hug.

As I was about to say another sentence I felt his lips on my neck , a sudden electricity ran through my body, his lips lingered on my neck. Fucking ducking man first time someone kissed me and that's on neck. I was too stunned to react or say anything i was statues at that moment.

Then he freed me from his hold and looked at me with utmost care and affection, "umm...ok as you say let's go mummy will be looking for us" his husky voice brought me to reality and my trance of thought broke i saw him already leaving where we were standing.

I breathe out freely which I didn't realize I was holding for too long.
As much as his actions bring something unexpected within me i recalled the memory of our past which hold me back to say anything and do anything, i know i have feelings for him, i know i love him, but it is also reality i am the reason he's not with his dad and when he will know i am the sinner of his pain he will again hate me.

"Come pihu" he exclaimed from not so far away. I sighed and started walking where Everyone was.
everything's gonna be fucking hard to handle gosh just give me strength.

______________________________________

How's the chapter lubliess gibe me review coz seriously i want to know about my story....like are these chapters good enough? Is this story worthy to continue?
As well as any recommendations u want to give please feel free to recommend, like, vote and comment.

-ur rotten potato author 💋🍷✨