17. Dil ibadat

Heya taetics!!!
Second update of the week, it's just u know my College is off for exam preparation....yeah my exams will be start from may and guess what i am not able to study anything though i read some cases of IPC.🤧🗡️
But that's not enough.
So yeah utilising my holidays and as after this month i will be busy in my exam and then internship so it will be a lil difficult to update that's why i am updating now. ...
Enjoy your meal cutiesssss 💋💋🦋✨

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
😈 Knight:- i will set the whole world on fire if she wants to feel warmth, but will never let a flame touch her.🍷❤️‍🔥

Jay Pov:-

Lucifer, where are you?......Just take me already, the beauty in front of me was too much for my eyes.

" Hello aunty, you are looking so pretty" pihu came towards us walking elegantly and kissed on momma's forehead.

" Pihu my daughter, look at you, you're looking like a princess, indeed proving your title Princess Of Rajasthan" maa said to pihu holding her hands.

Pihu smiled awkwardly.

Haye!! My heart was pounding in my chest vigorously.

Anirudh nudged me and was smiling like a hippopotamus.

" Won't you say anything bestie?You should compliment her buddy" he winked at me.

Hmm.... he's not wrong though, but i will talk to her later as I have to also apologize to her.

Everyone left from there. I was still standing alone in the hallway. I don't know why but I am not feeling right, like something bad is going to happen.
I don't want to ruin this night.

By the way God i love you, me and Pihu are twinning....... so you gave me a sign to make Pihu mine and I will definitely.

I also left the place and went to the ceremony hall. Guests were also arriving.

" maa, what about guests, i mean who are invited?" I asked maa.

" I asked kuhu about this and she said to invite only some close business companions, close relatives and friends" mum replied, then the light went dim, umhm i guess the couple arrived.

I don't know who's the groom yet, but if he's gonna marry a princess, indeed he's a royal too.

Huh mujhe kya , meri princess kha h.

Suddenly lights were on and a song started playing.

Teri meri gallan ho gayi mash-hoor
Kar na kabhi tu mujhe nazron se door
Kithe chaliye tu kithe chaliye
Tu kithe chaliye kithe chaliye

Jaan'da ae dil yeh to jaandi ae tu
Tere bina main na rahun mere bina tu
Kithe chaliye tu kithe chaliye
Tu kithe chaliye chal chaliye

Kaatun kaise raataan oh sawre
Jiya nahi jaata sun bawre

Ke raataan lambiyan re
Kate tere sangeya sangeya re
Ke raataan lambiyan re
Kate tere sangeya sangeya re.

And then the groom came into view with Miss. Sisodia, both were in pink outfits.
Miss. Sisodia was wearing traditional Rajasthani poshak.
Both were dancing.

______________________________________