2 . finding her

😈Knight:-    searching for my Cinderella without her sandal.🍷❤️‍🔥

PIHU POV:-

He burned my skin again with a cigarette . It was very obvious today I'll get punished, because today he lost his drug deal and even got arrested by police.

And for soothing his mind he's again torturing me, but what he's thinking I'll not give him peace by my painful screams.

It has become a habit for me and now while getting torture i don't even flinch,which piss him off.

"You're just like your whore mother,a pure bitch" he put that burning cigarette on my left cheek.

The burning sensation gives me more reasons to hate this man.

"Keep torturing me so that I can add more sin in your karma, after all I'm Chitragupta and I'm Yamraj" as always my sekshi brain working in the right direction.

I don't wait for karma to work, because karma is my boyfriend and relationship should be 50/50.
So I prefer to complete his job in his context.

"She was a whore that's why you was so desperate to fuck her, right??" And I received a hard slap this time.

"Just shut your mouth, you're nothing but a mistake for which I'm paying till now" hatred visible in his voice.

"Then why are you keeping me? just free me from this hell" i screamed this time.

"Because I don't want those Ratho..." he stopped and just stared at me with so much anger and hatred.

"Because you're my prey,and once I hunt something they're my prisoner" by saying this he went from the basement.

Huh? What he thinks I know nothing about the truth? Here he's mistaken.
I knew his reality and my identity when I was 12 years old.

I still have that diary which mumma gave me, which is the key to all mysteries.

My mumma i still miss her, if she wasn't so innocent then these motherfuckers never dared to use her.

But someone had said right that "love makes a person blind" not only blind but dumb,deaf too.

I pushed the chair aside and came out from the basement after getting rewarded.

Now I'm in the bathroom of my room,my face full of scars, my body is bruised. waoooooo I'm just like the moon.
"Yeah alone like the moon" my not so sekshi brain mocked.

I've to clean my injury, i removed my
Clothes and took a chilled bath.

After applying ointment to my injury I called Anirudh, I'm just missing him so much it's almost midnight and he neither called me nor dropped any message.

He picked up the call after three rings.

"You bad angel,where were you huh? You forgot me this soon "I spilled all the frustration.

"Hey birdie, calm down. Actually today my friend came from America. After 13 years he's here in India,so I was Just busy with him. I'm sorry birdie," Anirudh explained.

"Ok so now he's more important than me?" I tried to irritate him.

"It's not like that birdie,you know very well no one is more important than you, I'm just waiting for the day you'll be out from prison,even mummy papa are desperate to meet you" he sadly stated.

"I know I'm also excited to meet them,but I've to complete my work first," I reasoned.

"We're here for that work, you've to just give command" he said.

"But i don't want any helping hand, I'm my knight, I'll help myself and complete the work" i argued further.

"Ok as you wish" he sighed.

"By the way, who's that important friend of yours?" I asked.

"Oh he? Actually he's one of my close friends. His business is second in the world, ruling the entire industry world, his name is j....." he couldn't finish as Samrata Goenka called me.

"I'll talk to you later angel, bye and take care" I hung up the phone.

JAY POV:-

"What? How??, Ok ok". I cut the call, my assistant informed me that Shailesh Goenka was arrested by the police but soon they let him go.
Corrupted sperm.

I'm in the hotel room, I just can't go to the mansion, there's the memory of when I was happy, when my family was complete.

But now what's the meaning of living in that place which holds happiness and memories that I don't want to experience?

"Oye jay jay jay" my dumbass best friend yelled from outside the room.

"Yaaaaahhh, coming dumbass" I yelled in the same intensity.

As I opened the door this dumbass literally jumped on me.

"ohhhhhhh myyyyyyyy looooveee, I missed you so much." . Did I mention he's the biggest drama queen?

"Excuse me!! I'm not gay" i said nonchalantly.

"Mr. Jay Singhaniya, what do you want to say??" He asked.

"Samajhdar ko ishara hi kaafi h Mr. Anirudh Singh Rathore(The gesture is sensible enough Mr. Anirudh Singh Rathore)" I answered.

"Aww!! You mean I'm intelligent right?" He's delusional.

"By the way congratulations for your new deal,i must appreciate your business is touching the heights" i compliment him which is true.

"Yeah, after all the owner of Emirates Rajasthan is so smart, she's a great business woman" Anirudh said.
"Oh" , I replied.

Emirates Rajasthan. It is the number one industry in the world, Ceo of this company is Anirudh, but the owner she's a mystery. No one knows who she is, how she looks, her name and identity.

As Anirudh is my best friend From past 7 years, I asked him multiple times but he refused to reveal.

I can understand it must be one of their rules.

Anirudh's phone rings, he goes outside to pick up the call.

He's talking to some bird or whatever his/ her name is,he sounds sad while talking to that person,like this drama queen can be sad seriously ?anyway it's not my cup of tea.

He came back after a few minutes.
"Jay , I've to attend a meeting, I'll meet you tomorrow" he bids farewell.
I just simply nodded.

I'm back to India to torture Goenkas, to make their life a living hell.

(I can make your life a living hell if i wanna to :- author is a weird bitch 🌝)

My first task is to take the life of Shailesh Goenka. I'll make him suffer to such an extent that he'll beg for death.

Though I'm unaware of what happened in their life in the past 13 years, my assistant will complete this task.

I immediately called Ankit my assistant.

"Hello, Ankit, I want all the smallest details about the happening, mishappening, of Goenkas, how much time do you want for this?"I ordered him.

"Sure sir, I'll inform you as soon as possible sir" he said.

______________________________________

Hey pumpkins! Here's another update 🤧🤧 see I'm so hard working, i can't write notes in lectures but writing stories baaaaaaoooooooo I'm just proud of myself 🦋🦋
Cuties stay tuned and support or else be ready to meet manjulika 😚😚
Bbyyyeee!!