Chapter Twenty Two

Mattheo had fallen asleep in MJ's room. Before she had no problems sleeping on her own, but now that she and Mattheo were together, she just wanted to be near him at all times. Both of them were equally clingy.
The other day, after Herbology, Maddie had Potions and Mattheo had Arithmancy, once the classes were over, Mattheo was extremely clingy. Which was to be expected from him because he hates Arithmancy, but won't ask Snape if he could drop the class.
He's a stubborn twat when it comes to things like that.
"What're you thinking about love?"
Mattheo and Maddie were alone in MJ's room, cuddling in her bed. They were supposed to be studying for the upcoming Transfiguration test, but they already knew everything.
Mattheo had been peppering small kisses on her neck for a while, not enough to leave a mark.
"I'm thinking about your hands wrapped around me. And the way you protect me, love me, and especially about the way you kiss me."
Mattheo froze, he lifted his head from her neck and looked in her eyes lovingly. Reaching his hand up to her face and caressing her cheek, he kissed her. This kiss wasn't like the other ones they had shared, it was lustful, passionate and oh so sweet. Mattheo slid his hand down her body, grabbing the back of her thigh. Maddi moaned and Mattheo took that as an opportunity to slip his tongue in her mouth.

Maddie's POV:

[SMUT!]

Never in my life have I wanted anything more than this moment. Me letting Mattheo have me completely. For him to take control, for him to own me. Mattheo stops for a moment to look in to my eyes. "Do you want this?" He asks. I look back at him with the same look he is looking at me with. Lust. "Yes. More than anything in my life." He smiles that beautiful smile of his, his dimples showing. Mattheo continues on with his sweet neck kisses, another soft moan slipping from my lips. He urgently slips my t-shirt off. Realizing the bra I was wearing wasn't exactly pretty, I rush to cover myself back up. "You will never have to hide from me Maddi. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever met." With that all my insecurities went away. It was just us in the world. I passionately kissed him with everything in my power. He started peppering kisses down my chest, lingering at the waistband of my shorts. Slighty lifting the waistband up, my breath hitches. He slowly pulls them off, staring into my eyes waiting for any sign that I might've changed my mind. As soon as my shorts were off he slung them across the room, probably never gonna find those again. Mattheo sits back a moment looking at me with everything he had. He made his way back up my body. Letting me lift his black t-shirt over his head and start on his belt. "Mattheo. I want you, please." He quickly grabs condom out of my bed side table and pulls them off in a quick motion. Kissing me while he works at the fasten of my bra, cursing when it doesn't want to cooperate. Finally deciding that ripping it off is the better option. "Fuck, Maddi you're so beautiful." One word describes me right now, soaked.
He presses his hard-on against me making us both moan at the friction. Mattheo starts sliding my thin panties off with a quick and urgent motion. Not wanting to wait any longer, Maddi pulls down his black boxers. Shock is one way to describe what Maddi was feeling at the moment. A smirk appears on Mattheo's face, knowing exactly what she was thinking. "Mattheo, I don't know what to do. It's my first time." He kissed her and whispered in her ear, "I'll go slow for you baby, tell me if I'm hurting you." He grabs the condom again and rips it open. He slips it over his hard on never breaking eye contact with me. He leans down to look me in the eyes and with a slight nod from Maddi he continues. Inserting just the tip has me ready to collapse. He kisses me softly, massaging my boobs, and pushing more of him inside of me slowly, not wanting to hurt me. "Fuck. Mattheo." Maddie moans out breathlessly. "Fuck." She pulls him closer to her, leaving marks on his back and causing him to push completely inside of her. They both gasp. Mattheo quickens his pace. His hips rocking into mine. Wrapping my arms around him, moaning into his ear, has him digging his hands into my hips, no doubt leaving bruises.
"If you keep doing that, I won't hesitate to stop acting like a gentleman and fuck you into our next life." Maddie didn't know if it was the pleasure that was coursing through, or the way that Mattheo's voice sounded so beastly, that made her lift her hips up to meet his. Her legs wrapped around his waist, pulling him into her even deeper, if it was possible. His hand tracked down her waist, gripping onto her thigh, slowly traveling it up to her exposed regions. While one finger rubbed figure eights on her clit, the other was holding her thigh close to him, all the while his ,outs continued a deadly assault on her neck.
Mattheo picked up his pace, ungodly ramming her into the mattress. The only sounds that could be heard were MJ's moans, Mattheo's groans and the sound of. . . splintering wood? The bed post shattered, both of them stopping their movements. Looking to the post that had been broken, now laying on an uneven bed. The couple looked to another, then laughed.
"Hey! Could you two keep it down? Some people are trying to sleep here!"
"We did not need to hear any of that. Fucking traumatized." MJ and Mattheo continued to laugh, barely being able to breathe. Mattheo snorted, only making them laugh harder.