Chapter Thirty Three

"I thought I was clear when I said to protect her."
"You were. We fucked up."
"Clearly."
"How are you here? Why are you covered in blood? Is it your blood? Is it someone else's? And he's not listening to me."
"No one is."
"Rude." Tom rolled his eyes. Maddie was frozen in her spot as Mattheo made his way over to her.  Once he was close enough she practically ran toward him and threw her arms around him. He held her close to him, not wanting to let go, ever.
"I missed you. So much."
"I missed you too love. Are you really pregnant?"
"Yes. Are you mad?"
"No, no I'm happy. Terrified of how your dad is glaring daggers at me though." Maddie chuckled, she ran her fingers through his hair, her hands grabbing his face and kissing him. He gladly kissed her back. Maddie broke away, Mattheo went to lean in for another kiss, but she stopped him, causing him to pout.
"I love you and I missed you terribly, but you're kinda crushing me, which isn't good for the baby."
"Shit. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, is the baby okay? Are you okay? Do you need anything? Water? Food? Blanket? Hoodie?" Question after question was fired at her from Mattheo. She giggled at how protective he was. Micah cleared his throat.
"Sir. Can I say that I had no intention of getting Maddie pregnant. It was unintentional and I'm really sorry." Micah was dead set on punching the 17 year old, but instead he hugged him.
"It's good to see you son." Mattheo sighed relieved.
"It's good to see you too."
"So am I chopped liver or what? I mean I get hugging Madalie first, but c'mon, I thought I was at least the second person." Mattheo laughed at his brother, the two Riddle's embracing each other.

After Maddie's parents had left, the group was piled into their living room.
"You know what we never got to do?"
"What?"
"Give Abbott and Smith detention."
"Redo the room."
"Kill Flint and Pucey."
"Torture Abbott and Smith."
"Well I punched Hannah, but now I'd like to actually drown her in the Black Lake."
Everyone turned to Maddie, Mattheo had his eyes wide open.
"You did what?"
"I punched Hannah."
"Wha- someone please fill me in on everything that I missed. Because clearly it was a lot." Two hours went by and there were countless gasps, laughing fits, crying, and arguments. Mattheo had been filled in on what happened to Maddie. He was furious. Hermione had to hold Draco back, and MJ had to hold Mattheo back, both of them screaming in each other's faces at one point. Theo and Enzo found the argument entertaining, and summoned a giant bowl of popcorn. The Weasley twins were rather amused.

~ Ten Minutes Later ~

Now they were all laughing. Maddie was sitting against Pansy, while her legs were draped across Mattheo's lap.
"So, when will you know if it's a boy or girl?"
"Another month or so."
"Can we please, please, please, throw a baby shower for you?"
"What do you think Mat?"
"I'm okay with that. Weasley, go easy on the red will you?"
"Red? Oh no, it's obviously going to be in green."
"Maddie's in Hufflepuff, I think it should be in yellow."
"No offense Granger, but I've known her longer than you have."
"Red."
"Green."
"Yellow."
"Ladies, ladies, are you forgetting who's actually a having the baby? Let Maddie decide."
"Do not drag me into this Enzo. Girls, how about you all come up with color schemes, decorations, all that jazz, whichever one we think is best, we'll decide. Also, my mom is wanting to throw a baby shower too, so get in touch with her and talk it out."
"Did you say 'we'?"
"If I'm being dragged into this, so are you. Besides, this is your doings, your lucky I haven't killed your ass yet.
"Fair enough."

§ Authors Note §
Love their relationship.
I'm out.