Chapter Twenty Nine

Pansy, Blaise, Draco, Theo, Enzo and Tom were all sitting around the Hospital Wing. It had been two days since the night of the Astronomy Tower happened. They refused to go to their room, they would hardly eat, or sleep. Dumbledore had told Madam Pomfrey that they could stay, or else it would be an absolute nightmare trying to get them to leave. Just like the first time Flint and Pucey had done something, classes for them were postponed until further notice.
"Ms. Granger, Mr. Potter, Mr. Weasley and the other Weasleys as well as Ms. Lovegood, and Mr. Longbottom are here for Ms. Crossett. And your parents have arrived."
Micah and Marilyn were the first to Maddie's bed. Once seeing the condition their daughter was in, both of them broke down. Narcissa went to go sit beside Draco, pulling her son to her, he broke, wrapping his arms around his mother, he cried for Maddie, profusely apologizing to Mattheo in his head. Pansy's parents did the same to her, Blaise cried against his mother's shoulder, Enzo was clinging on to his mother for dear life, his father putting a comforting hand on his shoulder, Theo was standing beside his father, it wasn't until that his dad pulled him into him that he broke down too. Micah went to Tom, it didn't take long for the two of them to be in a hug. Hermione sat on the other side of Draco, sending a small smile to Narcissa. She grabbed Draco's hand, his mother handed him over to her, she stood and went to Marilyn, she was softly running her fingers through her daughter's hair, both women cried for each other. Blaise and Pansy were handed to each other by their parents, Theo and Enzo were approached by Tom, this time it was him to pull the two into a hug. They were shocked at first but quickly hugged him back.

§ Authors Note §
I know this one is emotional and really short. Happiness ail be restored in two more chapters, don't hold that to me.
I'm out.