Chapter Twenty Five

"You want to do what?"
"We want to find our sister."
"Tom, I hate to say this, but what exactly makes you think that she is alive?"
"If she was dead St. Mungo's is required to inform the family of the patient. It's protocol. If she was dead, we wouldn't be asking to go to St. Mungo's and find the truth for ourselves."
"Tom, Emily has been gone for six years. Maybe it is time for you both to move on."
"Would you? If this was your sister, would you stop? Would you move on?"
Theodore's dad looked ready to fight a 18 year old. 
"If I knew that there was no way in finding her, I wouldn't."
"And if this was your wife?"
"Tom."
"You did not just fucking say that. You really think that my dad wouldn't give anything for my mother to be standing here right now? That I don't?"
"Theo that is not what I meant."
"Then what exactly did you mean Riddle, huh? That my dad's a dick? That he's a monster who didn't love his wife or his son?"
"Theo, calm down mate."
"Stay out of this Enzo. Unlike you Tom, my father and my mother both loved me. At least mine didn't kill a more than a dozen people."
"Theo! That's enough! Outside. Now." Theo scoffed pushing past everyone's parents.
"Mr. Nott, I know he's your son, but with respect, I'm telling you, now would be best if you just didn't try and talk to him, it would only make things worse at this point." Theo's dad nodded, appreciating Enzo's words.
Enzo couldn't help but feel a little pissed at Tom, they all did. They knew that Emily meant the world to both him and Mattheo, but there wasn't a reason for Tom to be acting the way he was.
Unless it wasn't Tom at all.
Mattheo looked at his brother. Really looked at him. Under any circumstances would Tom say anything remotely close to what he just said about Theo's mother, no matter how much him and Enzo annoyed the fuck out of him. That was when he realized, it wasn't his brother standing in front of him.

It was his father.

§ Authors Note §
I know these are really short, but it gets better, bear with me.
I'm out.