first chapter ( 🔞 )

Let's start 😚😘............

In room .........

???......... Just relax ....... I know you going to love it ........

Said while tied a cute boy's hands up on the bed with that cute boy's shirt which he just take out ...... After tied that cute boy's hands he stand in front of bed while looking at that cute boy with having many emotions in his eyes for that cute boy ......

???......... You know from the time i saw your picture from that time I start imagining you in this position ....... But i was not knowing that you will going to look this much beautifully cute .... But sexy at the same time ........

Cute boy....... ahh  ple..... Please .....

???......... Please what baby ??

Said while going too close to that boy .

Cute boy........ Tou...... Touch .... me ..

???.......... Don't be impatient baby .... I promise i'm going to give you what you want .......... Badly ....

He start taking out his own shirt and than he remove that cute boy's pant and his own too and now both are completely necked ......... He get on bed too and start touching that cute boy making him moaning softly without knowing that he's making him even more hard .......

And hearing that cute boy's moaning he get on top of that cute boy and hold that boy's face softly without hurting him and start kissing him ..... First he kiss his forehead softly than move little down to kiss his eyes and than he move to his soft cheeks to kiss and than on his nose .........

???......... I promise i'm always going to be with you ..... LOVE .....

Cute boy........ ammmm ahh ....

 ammmm ahh

He kiss that cute boy's lips and that's it first he start kissing him softly but feeling that cute boy also giving in and start kissing him too than he make his kiss more hungrily and start eating that cute boy's lips like a hungry lion get his pr...

He kiss that cute boy's lips and that's it first he start kissing him softly but feeling that cute boy also giving in and start kissing him too than he make his kiss more hungrily and start eating that cute boy's lips like a hungry lion get his prey after many years ........