third chapter

Let's start 😚😘 ..............

In evening ...........

Way was still in his house he didn't went out of the house but he did massage Alan saying that he feel little sick so he didn't come to garage on which Alan said that he will visit him but way told him not to but babe said that he will come to meet him in evening but way told him not to come too on which Charlie stop him from saying more ...... So in the end way make them not to come .......
Right now he's in living room watching movie while eating peacefully ........ But still his mind is thinking about that his unforgettable night and that man specially .......

Way......... Was he knowing me before ? But how ?? Way stop thinking about him now ..... It's all over now ..... I'm not going to meet him again ........ Right ??

After all the day thinking and all .... he finally decide not to remember that night again ....... And went to sleep ......

In kentakim house .........

Kim is cooking food while kenta is doing his work on laptop .......

Kim........ Food is ready hubby .......

Kenta......... Just coming baby .....

Kim......... Look like you have so much work ......

Kenta......... It's look like ...... But I remember you said you have something to discuss ........

Kim......... Yes actually .... But leave it you already have so much work ....

Kenta........ Kim .....

Kim......... Okay ..... It's about the race which is going to happen next month actually we was looking for a investor and winner said that I should ask you if you can help us .......

Kenta......... Of course ..... Kim if I can't help you than what the mean of my success ......

Kim......... Love you hubby .....

Kenta......... Love you too wifey  .... Ohh you cook good food today ....

Kim........ Hope you like .......

In next morning ..........

Way make delicious food for his team members as a sorry ......  And soon he went to his X hunter garage just to see North walking round sonic look like he was trying to talk to him while sonic is ignoring north and babe is under the car doing something while Charlie is sitting near to that car and Alan was in office and Jeff is also doing something in his laptop ..........

Way........... GOOD MORNING EVERYONE  ........

North...... P'way ..... Where was you yesterday ??

Sonic....... Good morning p'way .... North can you let him in first ......

North....... Ooh sorry p'way ......

Babe....... NO .... North is right ..... Where the hell you was way ??? I was calling you nonstop and you was not even feeling to just send a small massage ....

Way............. Sorry babe I was just little sick yesterday .......

Alan........ If you was sick than why you didn't let me come to look for you ???

Way............. Uncle I was sick and also I was having flu so that's why I didn't let you come .........

Jeff......... P'way hope now you're fine ?

Way.............. Yes now I'm feeling better and thank you Jeff for saying only you are the who care in actually ...  other  was just looking for a reason to have a fight with me .......