eighth chapter ( again )

Let's start 😚😘 .................

When way start answering the kiss Pete make him turn completely and pull him on his lap still not leaving his lips ........... Now way is completely on Pete's lap and kissing each other like no tomorrow .........
Taking chance of situation pete put his one hand in way's shirt and start touching his bare back making him moan in kiss on which way open his mouth and that it Pete put his tongue in way's mouth start eating him completely ........ After good 4 to 5 minutes he feel way is out of breath so he let go of his lips so he can breath ....

When way feel fine he look at Pete and saw him still looking at him shamelessly .........

Way.................. You want to kill me ??

Pete.................. By kiss no one die ......

Way.................. I was out of breath Pete

Pete.................. But you like it ......

Way.................. Want me to go back ??

Pete................. NO please .......

Seeing Pete like this way smile and this time he hold Pete's face and kiss him softly on which Pete also kiss him softly ...... But this soft kiss when out of control when way start unbuttoning Pete's black shirt and than he move back from kiss .......

Way................... That night you make me look like a tomato because of all the red marks you leave on me ........ .... So can I take revenge ???

Pete.................. Yes ........ You can ....

Hearing Pete way move close to his face and start kissing him from forehead to eyes to cheeks to nose to jawline to move to his neck and start leaving his mark's on Pete ....... By all this Pete was moaning lightly while enjoying the pleasure give by way .......

Soon way was done and he look at Pete who was already looking at him with so much emotional and love in his eyes but to confirm it way ask ............

Way..................... You want me because you enjoyed that night ?? Right ??

Pete.................... No ..... Because I love you the moment i saw your .......

Way.................... My what ??

Pete.................... Your picture which Alan sent me to check if I'm interested to invert on his company actually he sent all of your team members information so I can think .........

Way................... So that night you was knowing that who am I ??

Pete................... Sorry ......

Way................... No ... What sorry ?? You was knowing me and still pretending like you are stranger to me why ??

Pete................. As I told you that i fall for you when I saw your picture so to confirm that you are single and not interested in anyone I come to you that night ........ Way please trust me I really love you .......

way................... But still you didn't tell me in restaurant this thing ??

Pete................... I was about to but nop interfere in between and I didn't get chance to tell you .........  so if you don't mind can you be mine ?

Hearing Pete way get quite so Pete hold his face softly and said again .......
( For you all way is still sitting on Pete's lap )

Pete.................... Sorry please don't be sad or angry ...... I'm sorry for not telling you .... Please can you forgive me ........

Way.................... I was in love with babe

All of suddenly way give shock to Pete and try to get up but feel strong hands round his waist tightly ........

Pete................... What you said ??

Way................... I said I was in love with babe .......

Pete.................. Than why he's with Charlie ??

Way.................. Because he love Charlie

Pete.................. And you ??

Way................... Me what ??

Pete................... That why he leave you

Way................... He never love me and also we was never together .....

Way tell Pete everything what have happened to him past ....... And after hearing everything Pete just smile and hug way tightly ............

Pete.................. So now can you give me a chance to love you way ???

Way.................. If i did i will not going to let you to leave me .......

Pete.................. Than never let me to leave you  ....

Saying this Pete again start kissing him and way also give in ......

Soon they both was naked still in front of window on couch eating each other hungrily ........

Soon Pete make way to sit on his lap again but this time make him to sit on his manhood ....... While kissing Pete was fingering way to prepare him .....
So when way get on his lap he slowly put his manhood in way's entering and soon way scream loudly because he can feel Pete even in his stomach because of this position he take time to get use to it and after sometime he move a little .....

Way.................. It's ...... It's so huge .....

Pete.................. Want to go to bed ??

Way.................. No ...... I'm ...... I'm liking here ......  Ahhhy hhaaa.... Haha uhh hmm ......

Pete................... Relax move slowly .... Way move slo....... Haas ssshiaaa .... Ahhh way ......

Way suddenly start moving and soon the speed get fast ...... Both of them was enjoying their time happily ......... And soon Pete cum in way ........

Pete.................. You are amazing baby ..
But night is still young and I still want you  .......

Saying this Pete get up having way in his hands going to bed side .......
He put way on bed and get on top of him and start kissing him again .....
Soon while kissing he again put himself in way ...... And like this they have a proper love making .........

On the other side when Pete take way in his room nop come mansion and call everyone in hall ............

1 guard........ P'nop we saw sir with a boy earlier .......

4 guard........ Yes sir never take anyone here than how now .......

3 guard........ Hope everything is fine nop .....

Nop............ Yes everything is fine .... Is everyone here ??

Maid........ Yes khun nop .....

Nop............ Okay so listen..... The boy who come with sir Pete is sir Pete's boyfriend and soon to be wifey ...... So I want everyone to behave in front of him ...... And also give him the same respect which you all give to sir Pete ... And specially take care of him more than anything .......... Am I clear ??

Everyone.......... Yes khun nop ......

Nop........... Good now you can rest and who's on duty go to your duty again ... Mrs . Nee tomorrow's breakfast should be great .......

Mrs .nee........ Don't worry nop I will see it ....... Good night ....

Nop......... Good night ..........

But again way's phone ring .......

Nop.......... Don't he have any other work to do ..... Even though i leave massage saying I'm home safely but no he's still calling way ...... Let's leave it .........

* Guys thank you so much for your support.................