19 chapter

Let's start 😉😉 ...................

When way get in room he didn't saw Pete in but than bathroom door get open and Pete come out ........

Pete................ You come ....

Way................. What you was doing in bathroom ??

Pete.................. Preparing the bathtub for us ......

Way................... Huh ?

Way didn't understand so Pete went to him and hold his hand to take him to bathroom ..... When way get in he saw the bathtub is ready so he turn to ask Pete something but saw him taking out his suit .......

Way....................... If you want to take bath than why you bring me here ??

Pete........................ ( After removing his  underwear been all naked ) So I can take it with you ...... Come on take the clothes off .....

Way......................... Pete .... We are not alone in house and it's not your room which is soundproof so.........

Pete......................... ( Get super close while holding way's neck and said in his ear ) Than don't moan loudly sweetheart ......

Saying this Pete start removing way's shirt and open his plant's button and pull it down with his underwear too and start touching way's body like he want making way get weak for his touch while touching he start kissing more like sucking way's neck too and soon he get way's moaning ......

Way................... pEte ah ... hmm mmn ahhh aaaa Pete ..... Pe..... Pete .... Aaaa mmmmm hhhhhaaa ... ( Cum in Pete's hand )

Pete.................. ( Kiss way deeply ) Way baby ... Can you do for me too ??

Way understand what Pete want so he slowly start going down still looking at Pete's eyes soon he get on his knee having Pete's manhood right in front of his mouth so he slowly hold it his both hands and look at Pete who was already looking at him and start licking it slowly but soon put it all in his mouth which was really big for his mouth and he can feel it in his throat but manage to suck it ..........

Pete...................... Beautiful ..... ahh sssa yes .... AHH mmm Shiaaaa ... Hh way .. faster baby. ....... Yes ...... Hhhh aaaa ssmmmm way let ...... Way let it out ...
( He was about to cum so he try to stop way but way didn't leave it and soon Pete cum in his mouth which he swallow it all ) ... ahhh way ... Baby

Pete pull way up and kiss him hungry eating way's mouth completely ......
After kissing each other Pete push way on wall and use his finger on way's entrances to prepare him for himself while kissing him and sucking his neck time to time ...... Soon he feel way is ready so he hold way up by holding his thighs and understanding the position way hold Pete's manhood and push it in his himself in one go which make him to moan loudly but than he control and still moaning little bit loudly while Pete was busy to give more and more pleasure to him ..
After cumming Pete leave his thighs on which way didn't feel his legs but before he say and do something Pete carry him and put him in bathtub and get in too while hugging him from back ...... They rest in water for almost 1 hour than Pete feel way is sleeping so he take him out and clean him and himself too than went to bed ............

In morning Pete was the one who woke up first because of a phone call which was ringing nonstop so first he turn off the voice and than saw way who was sleeping peacefully on his chest he smile at the sign in front of him and kiss him on his forehead than put his head on soft pillow and went to bathroom to get fresh after coming out of bathroom he saw way still sleeping so he didn't woke him up and kiss him on his forehead and lips than went down to see nop who was drinking coffee in kitchen when he saw Pete he get up ..........