14 chapter

Let's start 😉😉 .....................

Way............... And after that i didn't remember anything ..... But I just have little blurry visions ..........

Dean....... Than how you know that that person is p'pete when you don't remember anything ??

Way.................. Actually in dinner when I again saw him i get that blurry visions little bit clear and he himself said that he know me ...... Actually ............ He was knowing me from start ..... Even that night he know who am i .....

Dean....... But how ??

Way..................... Actually p'alan sent him all team members details with pictures ..... And he said that he like me from that moment when he saw my picture .......

Dean........ WOW ..... So that's mean he accept to invest on our team because of you ..... Wow he likes you ..... Or i say love you .....

Way...................... He don't ......

Dean........ He do p'way ..... Actually before you and p'babe come p'charlie said wrong thing about you both .....

Way...................... ( Remember Pete also said that Charlie said something ) what Charlie said ??

Dean....... Actually when p'pete ask where you and p'babe is p'charlie said that maybe p'babe is getting out of love with him so he have to find someone new or better to give chance to old one ..... He mean you ......

Way........................ So that's why Pete get angry ......

Dean........ Yes actually when he talk to Charlie he was looking very scary so you can say ........

Way..................... And without knowing anything i fight with him ......

Dean........ P'way .... I don't know what true love is but seeing p'pete he's really serious for you I can say he really love you ... So I think you should give him a chance .......

Way...................... You are right .... But now what ??? I'm feeling bad. .......

Dean....... Don't feel bad just call him and ask him out tomorrow to talk about this .......

Way...................... I said many wrong things will he going to come to meet me ??

Dean....... Of course ..... Okay see don't think about anything and just text him .......

Way........................ Yeah right .... Text is good way ...... Let me .....

On text.........

Way.........
can we meet to talk about this ......

Dean...... P'way .... It's so simple ... Give me your phone .....

Way........
I'm sorry .... Actually I thought about it and feel like something is wrong so i want to talk about it 😟😟 hope you come 😟

Way............... Dean are you sure ??

Dean........ Let's wait ......

On the other with Pete .... After coming to his room he get in shower to get cool down .... After getting little relax he come to stand in window and remember last night when he was with way ....... But than he hear knock and nop come to him ........

Nop....... Sir see way text you .....

Pete................. What ??

On text ........