special chapter ( Charlie babe )

Guys i thought to make it mix chapter like all couples together but than i thought to make special chapters for each couple for you all so hope you like it ...... So our special chapter is for Charlie babe ......

For you all i name Alanjeff baby girl's AOM it's a Thai name and it's mean TO EMBRACE .....
And PeteWay baby boy's MECHAI it's also a Thai name and it's mean VICTORY .......
Hope you like it 😊........

So let's start 😘 😘 .............

Charlie............ Fuck .... So tight ... Amh ay babe ...

Babe............. Chai...... Charliiiieee ... Ha ahh ahm....
( So let me tell you all they are making love early in morning .. morning energy for Charlie you know )
( So it was second round and now babe is all our of energy because of last night and now again this so after coming Charlie lay down beside babe who was like he's unconscious well he is almost )

Charlie............. You okay baby ?
( Try to touch babe's face but get a slap on his hand by babe )

Babe............. Dare to touch me now ...

Charlie.............. Why are you getting angry baby you was the one who want baby so i'm just completely your wish ....

Babe.............. Do it important to get pregnant ?

Charlie................ Of course babe it is the most important thing to get pregnant love ....

Babe............... Hate you Charlie .... Now on what you smiling help me to get up i want to use bathroom ....

Charlie................... Okay come ....

So it's been two months after way and Jeff give birth and after seeing babies babe was so curious to get pregnant so here Charlie is completely his wish with his hard work ......

Babe........... I'm not going garage today i'm so tired ....

Charlie........... No problem babe .. so you stay here but i have to go actually p'alan is also very busy with garage and with baby aom and Jeff ....

Babe............ Fine but come soon ...

Charlie........... I will try ... By ..
( Charlie KIIS babe's forehead and went out )

Babe............ Why do when i need him he gets work to do ? Now what should i do ? ...
( Lay down on couch and saw his phone and he gets a idea )
Wait let me call way ....
( He call way and after three to four rings way's phone get picked )
Hey way where are you ? Can you come to meet to me ? I'm getting boring we can go out in mall or to get coffee .. what you say ?

???................ Babe can you breath ?

Babe............. Wait is you Pete ?

Pete.............. Yes it's me ..

Babe............. Than why you didn't said anything until now ? Was you intentionally hearing my conversation with way ?

Pete............... Do you know the meaning of breath babe ? And first after taking your call you start questioning without letting me to say something and second I don't have to hear any of your conversation because after the call my wife always tell me what you talk to him ......

Babe............... Hey Pete i was not knowing that you have make way a typical housewife .... But let me tell you that it's so Wrong to know two bestfriends conversation and I'm sure it's you who always ask him like seriously it's been years now seems he is your wife and he even give birth to your child but still you don't trust him bad very bad Mr . Pete ...