27 chapter

Let's start 😚😘 .....................

Next day at X hunter garage every one is busy in their own works getting ready for the big race .... Yes tomorrow is that big day for which everyone was waiting .... Well way still didn't tell everyone about his decision he thought to tell after the race while babe was now been confuse not understanding what is going on because after coming back to garage he try to talk to Charlie who ignore him .....
Right now way was with dean and Sonic working on his car that's when Charlie comes to him actually Charlie didn't talk to way until now even he didn't went to hospital to meet him too .........

Charlie.......... Way can we talk ?

Way........................... Of course ( smile )

Dean........... Well than you go p'way I will see this ......

Way........................... Thank you and sonic please check engine too ...

Sonic............ Don't worry i will .....

Way............................ Let's go .....

They both come to an empty place backside of garage ......
After getting there way was waiting for Charlie to say something while Charlie was looking somewhere else and suddenly said what shock way ......

Charlie.......... I'm going to leave babe

Way......................... What ??

Charlie.......... I have thought about it so much and finally i get that it will be good if ..................... We get separate .....

Way......................... Charlie ...... Can i ask why you make this decision ??

Charlie........... You don't know ??

Way......................... Charlie i hope ........ I'm not the reason of yours this decision .......

Charlie........... And why not ?? Maybe it is you ..........

Way.......................... I don't know what you have think but let me tell you ...... I already have a boyfriend and it's also going to be over a month of our relationship ........

Charlie............ And also it's been a month babe have start taking extra care of you ......

Way......................... Charlie I really don't know what had happened between you two but please don't involve me in your matters ... I HAVE NOTHING WITH BABE and not going to have anything with him even in future because I'm so happy with my family . Charlie please trust me that time when i said I'm happy for both of you i meant it ... Yes that time i was having feelings for babe but by the time i completely get over with it ......

Charlie........... What if one day babe ask you to be with him than ?

Way.......................... I'm not stupid to a happy and health relationship for someone who can't understand or manga himself ..... Charlie for one last time let me tell you I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND SO MUCH AND I REALLY WANT TO BE WITH HIM FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE ...... If you want to leave babe or not it's not going to be my concern because i did nothing to make you make this decision ..............

Way said and leave from there while Charlie was still there ........

Charlie........... Way now when you are over with babe babe get attractive to you ..... What should i do ?

Charlie feel like to cry when he feel someone hold his shoulder from back and when he turn he get shock to see BABE .........

Charlie............ Babe ? What you doing here ??

Babe............. Did i really make you feel like this ?? Did i that hurt you ?? Charlie i always get way by my side it's been 11 years now even when I stop talking to him i feel like to go to him to talk to take everything out which was in me and than again everything get good and i again start having him by my side even more better than before but suddenly I didn't get his attention so i thought to give him because i thought he always gives me his time when i need him but i never give him that time ... I promise him to take him out that night because that was the day when we meet for the first time and we always celebrate that day but just for your wish of going on a date i cancel that dinner with him and right for that way also start ignoring me so i thought maybe he's angry with me even when he said he's not but i feel bad ........ Charlie in my life i never love anyone but than i meet you and without knowing i fall for you .......... Charlie I'm sorry ........ I'm sorry for hurting you this bad ....... But please don't leave me ......... ( He himself was not understanding himself )

Charlie............. Babe ...... Did you ??

Babe................ I saw you coming here so i thought to talk to you but hear you and way .... Charlie please I'm really sorry ......

Charlie............. Maybe it's my fault too babe I should have wait for you to tell me everything but i just make the decision .....

Babe................. No you didn't ... Charlie it's not your fault it's all my fault for not making you understand what and why I'm doing this ...... Please ....

Charlie.............. You love me ?

Babe................... Just you .....

Charlie.............. I love you too .....

Babe................... I love you so much ..... but never thought to leave me ........

Charlie............... If you don't do stupid things like this than i will think .....

Babe................... I promise i going to be share everything with you .......

Charlie.............. You should stupid alpha ......

Babe................... Maybe i am .....

So they both get all fine ...... ( Hope you understand )

On the other someone knock on Pete's office door on which Pete give  permission to come in and soon door get open and a beautiful but looking cheap in very short dress girl show up in front of Pete who was busy in file but hearing that girl he looks up and angry get all over his body making him look super scary ......

Girl........ Did i disturb you  ?? ( Said while sitting on chair in front of Pete )

Pete........................ Who gives you permission to come here ?

Girl......... Well just now you get come in so i come ......

Pete......................... Than now get out ....

Girl.......... You shouldn't behave like this with your fiance Pete ......

Pete.......................... It's your dream to become my fiance which never going to come true Gia ....... ( The omega which his grandfather find )

Gia.......... But I don't think it's just a dream ..... And looking at your grandfather it's clear that soon we going to get engaged .......

Pete.......................... Gia I love someone

Gia............ Love is nothing but just a word Pete soon get our engagement you going to forget about that cheap
ENIGMA  .......

Pete........................... ( Smirk on this ) How you know he's ENIGMA Gia ? Because I remember i didn't tell you ...

Gia take back on this she understand that she have fuck up by now but she can't get back too .........

Gia.......... Of course you didn't tell me .. but your grandfather told me that now a days you are in a enigma ......

Pete......................... But how did grandpa know this because i never told him too .......

Gia was not ready to get this answer but before she would say something door get open and nop come in ......

Nop.............. Sir I have find who ordered to kidnap way .........

Hearing nop Pete look at Gia who was now completely shock and not knowing what to do or say ..............

* Guy thank you so much for your support .................