20 chapter

Let's start 😚😙 ....................

In Pete's office someone was already waiting in his office and when Pete enter the first he get was to see a old ( too old ) man sitting on his chair so Pete want there and stand in front of him .........

Oldman......... So is this your time to come to office at afternoon ???

Pete....................... It's not your console just say why you come here ??

Oldman......... Is this how you should talk to your grandfather Pete .....

Pete....................... I don't remember you did anything which a grandfather do for his grandson so i think I can talk like this .......

Grandfather....... Pete ...

Pete........................ Just say why you come ....

Grandfather....... I have find an omega for you and you have to meet her this weekend so better come to my house to meet her ........

Pete....................... I already have my mate you don't have to find anyone for me ......

Grandfather...... What you said ?? Who is that omega ??

Pete...................... You don't have to know ....

Grandfather...... So you also find the same one like your father .... A slut 

Pete....................... ( Get angry ) That's it .... You can go now grandfather .....

Grandfather...... If you want than fine be with that omega as much as you want but you have to marry the omega i find for you ........ ( Said while going out )

Pete........................ You wish ..... Nop ....

Nop...... Khab sir ....

Pete......................... Find everything about that omega which he find for me and i want everything single detail about her .....

Nop...... Okay .....

With way well they come to garage and do there work well way always make sure that he stays away from babe as much as he can because babe always come to him for little things .. way was doing this because of Charlie he don't want to have any problem now ... Especially when Pete also don't like babe around him he really wants to make his relationship great with Pete

Everyone was going well and now it's just 1 weeks before the big race to come everyone was doing their best to win it .....

Dean also give a chance to winner and now they are again boyfriends well winner did many things to get this chance and now everyone know about them and they doing well too .... Also  dean told him about peteway and also that they have to hide it for now ...........

With Charlie well he still feel jealous whenever babe go to way for even little little thing which he don't like but he always try to control himself for not to do anything stupid which make babe to get angry with him .....

Like Pete order nop find many things about that omega which Pete's grandfather find for Pete and things are not good by anyhow .... Well Pete didn't ask to find it because he was to marry her he just wants to make that his grandfather is wrong again in this matter too .......

At night in Pete's house .,... Well now way live with Pete ....... In their room ..
After a long session of love making now both are resting in each other's arms .........

Pete................... Can we go somewhere tomorrow ??

Way................... Where ??

Pete................... Anywhere ... Where you want to go for  ......