16 chapter

Let's start 😉😉 .............

In Pete's office .................

Pete was still looking at way making him more and more nervous .......

Pete.............. So if dean didn't tell you what had happened before than you was not going to talk to me ever again ???

Way............... I'm sorry .... Actually babe told me that Charlie give him the idea of taking me out so that's why i thought you just trying to make excuses for not trusting me ..... Pete ( get emotional ) It's my Frist time having someone who told me that he love me so it's normal for me to get scared even by the little little thing ........ I'm scared that maybe I'm AGAIN going to lose someone who love me .........

Way said all this getting emotional and soon when he take Pete's name he start crying ...... Pete who saw this get two things in mind and get setisfied ( but why setisfied ) ... He went to way and hug him tightly ........

Pete................ No matter what I'm never going to leave you even if ........ ONE DAY YOU WANT TO LEAVE but not going to be able to leave ....... Way I LOVE YOU .... I really do ......

Way................ Pete i.........

Pete................ Don't say now ..... I want to make you to love me like i do .....

Saying this Pete kiss way's forehead and than kiss him on his lips he get happy when way didn't try to take back and kiss him back .... They was so into their kiss and Pete start thinking to do more than kiss but his all thoughts get vanish when they hear a Knock on the door which make Pete groan in kiss but he still didn't stop kissing way but the knock on door get little louder on which way get back ... Pete is now like come front and you dead ..........

Way.................. You should see who's on door .......

Pete.................. ( Too himself while going to door side ) .. whoever he is going to die today ......

Pete open the door and his one of the guard and with him there was someone else too .......

Guard...... Sir ... Sir Kenta is here .....

Kenta........ Good morning Mr . Pete ...

Pete.................. Morning Mr . Kenta please come in .......

Pete turn and let kenta in when he turn to tell way to wait he saw that way is not there anymore which confuse him but than he hear ....

Kenta....... Mr . Pete do i disturb something ??

Pete................ What ?? No .... No you didn't ... Please have a site .... So nop my assistant tell me that you have an amazing project for me ......

Kenta....... Actually it's not that amazing but yes it's a good project I'm sure you not going disappoin with my project mr pete ...... Here ...

Pete................... Well I saw you make every important point .... Seen like you like to do work with principals ....

Kenta........ It's important ....

Pete.................... Mr Kenta I like your work but still i have to go to other details so i will contact you soon .....

Kenta........ Of course why not Mr Pete . Well nice to see you in personally i never thought i will get this opportunity to meet you .....

Pete................... It's nice to see you too Mr . Kenta ...... Well now you don't work with Mr . Tony ??

Kenta........ How you know ??

Pete.................... Mr . Kenta if i saw someone i never forget them .....

Kenta........ No .... I don't ....

Pete.................... Good ..... So see you soon again ......

Kenta....... Khab see you soon .... I will take my leave now ......

Kenta went out .... He was about to go but when he turn he saw Dean with nop they was coming from other side

Kenta........ ( Thinking ) what he's doing here ?? Is he again on something .....
While thinking Kenta left from there and wait for Dean out side in his car ...

While in Pete's office .........

After Kenta left Pete went to couch side and saw way sitting behind one of the couch ..........

Pete.................. Way baby why you hide ???

Way.................. It was kenta .....

Pete.................. So ?? He come for work but why you hide from him ??

Way................... Pete he's our friend so of course if he saw me here with you in lock office what will he think .....

Pete................... What you mean by this way ?? Don't you want to tell everyone that you're mine ??

Way.................... Pete ...... I ....... Okay I want ....... But not now ......

Pete.................... Oh I remember you want a proper proposal right ?? Don't worry soon I'm going to give you a big one that okay love .......

Way..................... Pete no ..... I mean yes i want a proper proposal but can we don't tell everyone about us now ?? We can tell them after the race which is going to be next month ??

Pete..................... Why not now ?? I don't want to hide our relationship from anyone ......... I want everyone to know that you're mine ......

Way...................... You can ...... Pete you really can ...... But please not now ..... Actually I don't want anyone to think that we get your support because i sleep with you .....

Pete..................... Way .... No one can dare to say it ......

Way..................... yes ... They will not dare it in front of you but in back they will .... Pete please half month is already gone it's just have fwe more days ........

Pete..................... Okay ..... If you want than it's fine .......

Way...................... Thank you for understanding me ......

Pete...................... Anything for you ....

Saying this Pete was about to kiss way again BUT ..... they again hear knock on door again.................

Way..................... Oh I call Dean back ... Sorry ......

Pete..................... It's all fine ( said while controlling himself badly ) come in ..

Dean........ Sorry hope I didn't disturb ..

Pete...................... Oh no you didn't ....

Way....................... Dean ... Come let's go.
Bye .... Bye p'nop .....

Nop........ Bye ....

Pete......................... be careful on way and Dean you remember na you have to take care of him ??

Dean....... Of course ....

Way.......................... I'm not kid .....

After that way and Dean left from there ........ And Kenta who was still outside of the building of Pete's company get shock to see way here too ..... First he thought to go to them and ask but than he remember that maybe they just come for any work ......

Kenta......... I shouldn't think too much they both are good now ..,.....

And left from there and way and Dean also went from there ..........

* Guys thank you so much for your support ...........