17 chapter

Let's start 😉😉 ......................

In red lions garage .........

Kenta come here after to take Kim but didn't saw Kim in garage but saw winner so he went to him ........

Kenta........ hey winner .....

Winner........ Oh hi Kenta ..... What's being you here ??

Kenta......... My wifey ..... Where is he ?

Winner......... Oh Kim .... He went to restroom to change ...... Well how was your meeting ??

Kenta.......... Which meeting ??

Winner.......... With Mr . Pete .....

Kenta.......... How you know ??

Winner........... Aha haha ... You forget your wifey work with me .....

Kenta........... Kim told you .... Well yes it was good but still big deals take time you know ........

Winner............ Right ........ Well thank you for your support for the next race

Kenta........... It's all fine ....... Winner are you in touch with dean by anyhow ???

Winner............. No ..... He still didn't forgive me ..... But i hope one day he's understand me too .....

Kenta........... He will ..... You should try harder ......

Winner............ What ??

Kenta............ What you mean by what you should make him believe that you love him truly and whatever happened was not in your hands ......

Winner.............. But Kim said that to give him time to think it by his own that i was forced to do that .......

Kenta.............. Stupid .... If you didn't tell him how he going to know ?? By air ??

Kim........... Hubby when you co come ?

Kenta............. Few minutes ago baby ....

Winner............ Ay Kim you stupid ....

Kim............ Oohho what i did ??

Winner........... You wasted my whole year .......

Kim............ Huh ??

Kenta................ You told him to give time to dean ??

Kim............. Khab .... Actually dean was super angry and also very hurt .... So that's why .......

Kenta.............. Baby if you didn't tell him and try to do to make it up with him that how dean is going to believe him that he is right ???

Kim............. I thought this way will be okay ...... Sorry winner .....

Winner.............. Kim I really want to kill you ..... You know i saw him with a boy last night ...... And looking at them it was seen like they are ..................

Kim............... Sorry ......

Kenta............... It's fine man .... But you should not back off .....

Winner............... Who said I'm going to back off ...... He's mine ....... Dean is mine and in last he have to be with me ..........

Kenta............... Good go on ...... So we will take our leave .... Come Kim ....

Kim......... Okay .... Winner fighting ✊🏻

Saying this they left from there ........