24 chapter

Let's start 😚😘 ......................

Pete.......................... Do you think me as cheap as you are pit babe ?? And I'm not understanding what you have with way that you behaved like this .... Are you his DAD ?? or any of his FAMILY MEMBER ?? or his BOYFRIEND ??  What you really are ??

Hearing Pete babe was just looking at him not understanding what to answer ...... While everyone was also looking at babe for answer because the behave he just now show is something which no one understand while Charlie after hearing this was  feelings nerves because it's exactly what he be thinking from past weeks and now he's scared that what if babe really start having feelings for way than ? .............

Pete.......................... Babe if you think you can behave like this and still tell others that YOU ARE JUST BEST FRIEND OF WAY ........ Pit babe when you didn't accept him when he love you than now you don't have any right to stop him to love someone else or question him that who he love or who is his boyfriend ..............

Babe was now so in his thoughts that without waiting for any or anyone he left from there while Charlie try to go behind him but Jeff hold his hand to stop him .........

Pete........................ Doctor said that way need proper rest for at least 4 days to get completely fine .... And also that you all can't stay here so it will be better if just two of you stay while others go home ......... Nop let's go .....

Nop........ But sir ......

Pete......................... I have an important work let's go .....

Saying this Pete left from there while nop follow him ......

Kante............ Pete is right we all should go home now ... We can meet tomorrow

Alan........... Alright than you go I will stay here ...... Jeff take Charlie to our home .....

Jeff........... Okay if you need help than call me ..... P'charlie come let's go .....

North......... Uncle let me stay with you too .....

Alan.......... No you should also go and also why don't you all go and stay in my house for tonight .....

Sonic........... Yes uncle you are right .... Than let's go guys ... Bye uncle ....

Than they all left from there while Alan went in way's room ......

With babe ...... Than after all that he come to the place where he used to come with way before all that happened which happened because of tony ...........

He start thinking about that time when way and he was like a two body and one soul .....

Flask back .........

Way.............. Hey that's mine ...... ( Take his half boil egg )

Babe......... Really but I didn't saw the name ....

Way.............. Babe you know you are a bastard ......

Babe........... Yes I know and also I'm bastard just for you my sweet way .....
( Try to kiss way's cheek )

Way................. ahh leave me bastard .....

------------

Babe............ We win again .... ( While getting super excited and hug way tightly )

Way................. Babe it's our game so of course we have to win it ........ You did great .... ( Kiss babe on his cheek )

Babe............ Not without you ..... ( Return the kiss )

--------------

Way................... Babe please trust me I really love you ..... I always do ..... I never think to hurt you please trust me ...... ( While crying nonstop )

Babe............. I hate the thought of you was my friend way never show me you this fucking face even ..... ( And left from there )

--------------- flask back end ........

Babe................ Maybe Pete is right I don't have any right to question way about his love life ..... But why do i feel like way should tell me everything about himself while i don't want him to know about me .......... Is am i that selfish like what Pete mean ???

Babe stay there don't want to go home

With Pete ...... Well Pete make his way to his home basement .................

Pete...................... Wake them up ......
( In very deep voice )

Nop take a long pipe and turn on the water straight on their faces on which they wake up ....... They start looking here and there that's when Pete comes in front of them and take a chair sit in front of them with a very straight face without any emotion on it but still it was looking scary because they can feel angry in face of fire in his eyes ...........

3 man.......... Why you take us here ?

1 man.......... Yes we even don't know you .....

2 man.......... You think you can keep me here ..... Than let me tell you Mr . Pete you can't soon I'm going to be out of here .....

3 man.......... You know him ?

1 man.......... And what the hell you talking about ?

2 man.......... Shut up idiots ..... Because of you both i have to be here ......

Nop................ Enough ..... We are not here to hear your comments on each other ... Just give the answers of the questions which you going to get ....

2 man......... And you think you can make me talk ...... Never .... You can do anything I'm not going to say anything

Pete............................

( Was quite from start suddenly said in a deep voice but still having clam face )

                Who was driving ?? 

( They was just looking at him 1 and 3 was looking scared but 2 was daring Pete while looking in his eyes )

I SAID WHO WAS DRIVING ?????

( but still 2 was looking but this time having a smirk on his face but other two was scared so 3 said )

3 man.......... He was one who was driving the car from which way get in an accident .......

2 man......... You bastard ....

( Turn to look at Pete who was now having smirk a big one ... Pete get up and went close to him ... Hold face and without letting him know start punching his face nonstop ... After sometime nop saw that 2 get unconscious so he try to stop Pete who was still punching him nonstop while blood was on his his hand and on face too while on clothes too )

Nop........... Sir he's unconscious ... Sir please leave him he will die just by this ...... Sir we still have know who was behind him who wants to hurt way ......

( Hearing way's name Pete get back to his sense and leave 2 .... And went and again sit on chair while looking at other two who was now fully ready to tell whatever Pete is going to ask them

Pete........................... Ready to tell me ...

( Both of them nope their heads making Pete smirk in satisfaction )

* Guys thank you so much for your support .................