11 chapter

Let's start 😚😘 ................

After breakfast nop come with way's phone and when way check his phone he was shock to see babe's misscalls and massages ..........

Way................ He's going to kill me ......

Nop..... Actually I texted him saying I'm home safely but still he was calling you .......

Way.................. He is like this only p'nop ..... Okay than I'm going ...

Pete................... Okay let me drop you ...

Way................... But I had my own car ...
Wait my car ?? Is it still in restaurant

Pete................... No relax .... Nop take your car here .......

Nop....... Sorry here your car's key .....

Way.................... Thank you p'nop ..... And  Did i said yes to be your boyfriend Mr Pete That you offering me a drop service ??

Pete.................... Way ....

Way.................... Bye  bye p'nop .... Bye Mr . Pete .....

Way left without looking back while Pete is just starring his back until he get in his car ........

Pete.................. ( Said with deep voice ) he get too friendly with you nop ... didn't he ??  nop ....

Nop...... ( Get scared  ) Sir ..... He call me phi ....

Pete................. It's good that he's feeling save to talk with you ..... Well let's go we have lunch with his team too .....

Nop...... Khab sir ...... ( Take a relax breath )

They also left for office .........

With way .... When he come home he get in but get shock to see babe in living room ..........

Way................ Babe ?? What you doing here ?? And How you come in ??

Babe....... Way you questioning like you don't know that i know your door password and seen you was not answering my calls and texts so i have to come here .......

Way............... Oohh I forget ..... Well I texted you saying I'm home safely ... And then I was sleeply so i went to bed ......

Babe....... Than why you was not answering my calls in morning ?? And where you was ?? And from where you coming back ?? Specially in this cute outfit ??

Way................. ( Look at himself ) I went to get a good breakfast ..... And this outfit than ..... I buy it online so I thought to wear it today ....... ( Liar )

Babe....... Good that you're ready ... Than let's go ......

Way................. Wait where ??

Babe....... A date ......  Come we are getting late ......

Way.................. Babe are you out of your mind .... What you saying ??

Babe....... I miss our dinner that night right ??

Way................... Right ...... But you said sorry .....

Babe....... Sorry was not enough so now I'm taking you on a whole day date .......  Get in car .....

They was talking while babe was taking way to his car while holding his hand and soon he make way to sit in car and start it .........

Way.................. Babe there is no need of this ..... Wait .... is Charlie know about this ???