22 chapter

Let's start 😚😘 .......................

Alan.......... Pete what you doing here ?

Kim........... P'alan he's the one who bring way here .......

Alan look at Pete who was still standing in his spot but that's when babe pull him side and stand there try to look in for way which Pete didn't like it at all so push babe back little hardly making babe get shock ......

Babe.......... Are you out o.........

But before babe say something a nurse come out of emergency room and said ...........

Nurse......... Excuse me who is relative to this patient ??

Pete , babe ........ ME .....

Both said in one go and look at each other weirdly ......

Nurse............ Huh ?

Alan......... Nurse what happen please tell we all are his family ......

Nurse.............. Actually we blood he lose his blood so much because of MISCARRIAGE ..... So we need blood ....

Pete , babe ........ MISCARRIAGE ??

Sonic......... Miscarriage ?? was p'way pregnant ??

Nurse............. Yes all you was not knowing him been pregnant for almost 2 weeks ......

North........... How can this position ....

Charlie............ Right way was not having boyfriend and on top of that he's ENIGMA .... How can he be pregnant ??

Nurse........... I'm sorry but can you all discuss this later ... We need blood for patience right now .....

Nop........... Nurse he have the same blood as way .....

Nop said while pointing at Pete who was still in shock to hear this big news of way been pregnant with his child  and on that one another big news of that he lost his first child with his love way ..........
Seeing him everyone feel wired because they can feel that hearing this big news Pete is more shock than them but when nop touch Pete's shoulder to bring him back Pete lose his balance and was about to fall when nop and winner who was standing beside him hold him tightly that's when they hear ...........

Nop.......... Sir please ....

Pete......................... I lost it ..... ( While looking at nop ... Everyone can seeing the pain in his eyes clearly )

Nop........... We can't lose way too sir please go with her to give blood .....

Pete........................... Way ...... Way ....

Pete get his scenes back and went with nurse to give blood .......

Babe.......... What was that ??

Babe ask nop who look at him ......

Nop......... We can talk after all this ....

Babe............ Just give the damn answer

Dean.............. P'babe please we are in hospital ....

Alan.......... Yes babe leave it right now

Babe............. But he .....

Charlie......... Babe please relax we can ask questions after way get better .....

Some how babe get clam .....

After sometime Pete come back and again went to stand where he was standing before .......
Soon doctor also come out ..... And seeing him Pete was first one to question him which babe didn't like but because he want to know about way he didn't did anything .......

Pete..................... Is he okay doctor ?

Doctor...... Yes he's fine but because of the hit on his stomach he lose a lot of blood and also his child too for which we're sorry .....

Pete...................... How long he wa..... He was pregnant ??

Doctor....... Just 2 weeks that's the main reason why it was very easy to lose child because baby was so small and just now baby was going to developing his organs and he get hit on his stomach very hard ......

Charlie........... Doctor actually way is a enigma so how he get pregnant ??

Doctor....... Actually it can happen if his boyfriend or husband is a enigma too ...... Because enigma can top anyone even alphas so they can top each other too .... And once if a enigma continually been a bottom than he can get pregnant but just by another enigma .........

Alan.......... Thank you doctor for this information .... And he will be fine right ??

Doctor......... Yes don't worry about it he just needs a proper rest for almost 5 to 7 days in this main time he stomach inner injury will be fine .....

Jeff.......... If he can get pregnant once than can he get pregnant again too ??

Doctor.......... Yes he can absolutely if he and his mate want ......

Nop.......... Thank you doctor please shift way in a private room ......

Doctor......... Okay .... Excuse me ... ( And left from there )

Jeff......... Who can be p'way's boyfriend ??

On this winner dean look at Pete who was still lost ..... But than he left from there out of hospital while nop follow him seeing them no one said anything but winner makes a excuse and we t behind them ........

Outside...... When winner come he saw that Pete was hitting his hand on car very badly when nop was trying to stop him so he also went there and hold Pete tightly to remove him from car and they get it .... They pull Pete to other side ...........

Winner........... What you think you are doing p'pete ?? There p'way is on the hospital bed and here you losing yourself just by hearing about the baby than think what will happen if p'way get to know about his baby that he lose his first baby .......

Pete look at him with his tearful eyes

Nop......... He's right sir ... Right now way need you the most .....

Pete......................... He was not knowing about the baby ..... If he know than he should have told me this big news .....
If i was knowing this than maybe i shouldn't have let him go out today ... I shouldn't have let this to happen ..... I ....... I FAILED TO PROTECT MY CHILD I FAILED TO PROTECT MY MATE ......... I FAILED TO PROTECT MY FAMILY .......

Pete let everything out of himself in front of nop and winner who can see how hurt Pete is .... But they was not just ones who saw it but kante who come here because Kim inform him about way also hear and saw everything ......
Pete was crying nonstop that's when dean come there too .......

Dean.......... P'pete p'way is now in room they all are going in ......

Pete........................... No they shouldn't tell way about this ......

Saying this Pete run inside while nop winner and dean was behind them ... Kante also went in .......
When Pete went there he saw that everyone is ready to go in so stop them ........

Pete....................... Wait ..... You all can't go in right now .......

Babe......... And who are you to tell us this ..........

* Guys thank you so much for your support .............