29 chapter

Let's start 😉😉 .......................

They was celebrating while drinking and eating .......... But things never get fine ......

Sonic.......... Well I'm so curious to know from when you both are in relationship p'way ?

North.......... Right like seriously .... P'way you didn't tell anyone about it ...

Way........................ Sorry I was not confirmed that you all was going like to know about our relationship ....

Alan........ So you thought to hide it from us ? Way did you really think that we was going to question you about your love life ?

Way...................... Sorry guys .....

Charlie......... It's all right i mean it's good that you find someone who actually love you .... We're happy for you .....

Way....................... Thanks for understanding me ......

Jeff.......... I'm sorry but p'way from when you both are in relationship ?
I mean if you was knowing him before we meet him ?

Pete.......................... Well i was knowing way before i meet everyone but way not knowing me by that time ......

Sonic......... So you was the one who first confess ? Wow romantic .....

Babe................. So you meet him when we plan our dinner ?

Way............................ Babe ... First that was your plan of having dinner which you cancel when i was waiting for you in restaurant ...... And yes ... I meet Pete there but i was danke so he help so when we meet me again in dinner i was not sure ......

Babe................... Than how come you slept in his house of dinner night ?

Charlie........... Babe that's enough now 

Babe.................... Why would i Charlie I just want to know why my best friend hide something this big from me ....

Way........................... Just like you hide when you was in relationship with Charlie and no one was knowing until Charlie didn't undated that picture of you kiss him ...... I was also not knowed about you so i don't think it's a problem that i didn't tell you about me ............. Thanks for party Pete let's go ......

Babe also piss way off way was about to go but he stop in his way walk and turn to Alan while pete wait for him in way ...........

Way......................... Hope you going to tell them p'alan ....... Goodbye .....

Way look at everyone for the last time and left from there while Pete follow him ........

Jeff............ What he told you p'alan ?

Alan........... It was way's last race and now way is no more X hunter member .....

Everyone......... WHAT???

North who take a slip but on choking on it while sonic try to understand what Alan said Jeff was just lost and Charlie look at babe who was now looking pale by hearing this ...... While Dean who was knowing stay quiet .....

Charlie............ But why ?

Alan............ He want a normal life with someone who love him ..... Just like he always tell you ............ Babe .. he get his only dream come true .....

But without saying anything babe left from there while Charlie was about to follow him but Jeff hold him ......

Today was suppose to be a happy day but it turn in this ......

With way when they get home Pete open the door for way and when way get out of car he saw all the services and maids are in line to welcome him
As he walk they their bow their heads to greed him while Pete who was holding his waist softly take him in living room which was dark but soon when way step in all lights get in and way can only see blank and gold balloons everywhere while fairy lights round them it was so beautiful  that way forget everything and was lost in it when Pete hold his hand to bring him back to earth .....

Pete....................... Hope you like it ?

Way...................... It is all for me ?

Pete...................... If course ... I want to celebrate two things today ..... First you accepted me in front of everyone and second my fiance win the biggest race of this year ......

Seeing Pete way can't control himself more so he hug him tightly while letting his tears to fall down ........

Way....................... Pete I really want to forget about what happened there .....

PEte...................... What you want ......

Way...................... YOU .....

Pete...................... You already have me always ........  But way there is something which i want to tell you but please forgive that you have to trust me and you also have to understand why i did that ......

Way......................... I understand you Pete i know you did that because you don't want to hurt me even though you also go through it .....

Pete........................... Wa.......... Way you .. you know ?

Way........................... First day when you was talking to doctor i was not unconscious that time but was feeling little weak to get up and up ask you or doctor ...... ( Way was now all break down and was crying nonstop ) I was knowing it from start Pete ..... I know that i ......... I lost my...... My first BABY BABY ........... I lost it ...

Pete............................. ( Hug way tightly as much as he can ) I'm sorry way ... Please forgive me please .... I shouldn't let you go that day .. if i was knowing i should have saved you ... I should have saved our baby ... Our first baby I should have saved our family ......... I'm sorry .... Please

Way............................... It's not your fault it's not .....
( Both was crying nonstop while hugging each other tightly forgetting everything and everyone .... While nop was standing there feel so bad for his bosses ... )

It's been two days now when way didn't contact any of X hunter member but sometimes dean call him and he also talk to him .... While babe was now Understand everything very carefully but he don't have confidence to face way while Charlie never leave his side .....  Everyone was doing good in their lifes .......

Peteway was also living every moment of their ..... Pete didn't leave way's side in this two days and did his work from home ...... Way was so broken but he recovered with it and now he's normal and so happy to have his own family ....

Right now it's midnight way is sleeping peacefully after a long session with Pete .....
In the same house somewhere underground in a basement someone was screaming his lungs out while Pete was watching it with a satisfied feeling drinking wine peace was all over his face ..... The person who was beating stop when he hear Pete ......

Pete........................... Make sure she doesn't die ...... ( Get up from his chair and start walking ) Otherwise you can do what ever you want ......

Pete left from there while the screams again start to hear ........
Pete went to his room and look at way who was sleeping peacefully so he also get in blanket and hug way from back .........

Pete........................ ( Thinking ) Everyone have up pay who ever was  snatch our baby from us ..... Way she's getting what she deserve ... And he's also paying it .......

* Guys thank you so much for your support