12 chapter

Let's start 😉😉 ...................

In evening everyone was busy in organising the dinner in X hunter garage ..... While two besties are still enjoying their time together ... Babe even take way on shopping too before lunch ....

So in X hunter garage .........

Sonic....... Everything is ready uncle ... Once p'pete will come we can heat the food up .......

North....... But when he's planning to come I'm super hungry right now .....

Sonic........ When you are not hungry north ....

North....... Yeah right ... If I'm not hungry for food than I'm hungry for you ......

Sonic....... North ....

Alan......... Will you both stop your romance ??

North........ Hey Jeff do you want a new boyfriend ??

Alan....... Idiot I'm going to hit you one day ....

Jeff........ Well he's right though .... If you didn't get romantic than I have to find a boyfriend .......

Alan........ Look like the night was not enough baby you want more ??

Sonic , north , dean  ......... Oohh ohhh  Ooohhhhhh .....

Jeff........ Shut up ....

They was enjoying while Charlie was still looking at his phone in wait if babe will send a text .... But than they all hear car's voice so they understand that Pete is here so to welcome him they went to main entrance and saw one luxury black Bugatti and behind Bugatti there is two cars in which three bodyguards and nop is .....
While Pete open the Bugatti door and step out of it looking hell handsome ( but still in all black ) ....

Everyone was looking at him like wow face while Pete well he was looking for someone but didn't saw that person who he wants to see which disappoint him .......

Alan........ Welcome Pete ..... Please come in .....

Pete.............. Thank you Alan for  welcome ......

They went in and still Pete didn't find that person which make him to ask ....

Pete............... Am I late ??

Alan....... Of course no .... You are on time Pete .....

Pete................ Oh .. I just ask because you team is not complete ......

North........ Oooh actually p'pete it's babe and way ..... They went on a data so they didn't come from Morning .....

Sonic......... North what you saying ??

Pete.................. A DATE ?? ( Said while sitting ) ... But I remember you said that you are babe's boyfriend Charlie than how come babe went on a date with way ??

Charlie......... ( Without any emotion ) maybe he's getting out of love with me now so he have to find a new one or better to give a chance to old one who was so in him .......

Alan........ CHARLIE .....

Jeff......... Phi what you saying ?? Don't be silly ......

Dean......... P'charlie do you want some water ??

Charlie......... No I'm fine give me a beer ......

Alan......... Jeff take Charlie to restroom

Jeff........ Khab .... Phi come  ....