fifth chapter

Let's start 😚😘 ................

Next day  ........

Everyone is in garage and dean is also Alan have him his car again and dean is doing something in car ..... North sonic and Jeff are doing something on Jeff's laptop look like Jeff is showing something to them ...... Alan is in office and babe and Charlie are went out to buy lunch ..... While way is in his car looking like he's doing something but in real he's lost his thoughts ........

Way........ Why I'm not having any good vibes from morning ?? ....... Who is this Pete ?? Do i........ Do i really know him ....... But i remember i never meet anyone name's Pete ........ Ooooiiii it's hurting my head now ..........

Way is still lost but than he hear a loud voice so he get out of his thoughts and see that babe and Charlie are back with lunch so he went to them .......

Everyone get on table and start eating that when Alan get a massage in which he get the location of tonight's dinner place which is sent by assistant of Pete ( nop )  ..........

Jeff....... Who is it ??

Alan....... Assistant of Mr . Pete .....

Charlie....... What is he saying p'alan ??

Alan........ He sent the location of dinner place ........

North........ Than why you giving this face ... Like he ask you your kidney ? Hahaha .....

Sonic......... Seriously north .....

North........ Sorry ......

Alan.......... Idiot the place he chose is so expensive .......

Babe........ He's rich of course he will show off ......

Dean....... P'alan do you really want me to come with you all there ??

Alan....... Of course you are the part of our team ....... Way did you prepare the contract documents ??

Way............... Ha ? Ooh yes I did ... But before going please check it out first ...

Alan....... Okay I will ......

Way............... Uncle I leave the place of profit ..... I mean it will be better if he chooses it ......

Alan........ Yes it's right ....... Guys after 2 hours you can go home and come here again at 7 : 30 sharp ...... So we all can go there together .......

Sonic....... Uncle I think we should wear something good .......

Jeff........ Of course we have to .....

Like this time fly like like bird ........

At 7 : 30  in garage ..........

Alan and Jeff and dean was the first to come ... And after sometime Charlie and babe also come there ..... And just behind them north and sonic was also .......
And in last way to come there .......

Babe....... Ooya  way you are late ..... And why you wear this ??

Way................ What you mean by why ? Sonic and Jeff said in lunch that we should wear something good so .....

Babe....... They said something good ... Not sexy .......

Babe give compliment to way which Charlie didn't like it and Jeff saw it too he just can't understand why his brother is like this .......

Jeff......... Right p'way ..... Babe is right your looking so sexy  .......

Sonic........ P'way are you planning seduce Mr . Pete ??