23 chapter

Let's start 😚😘 .....................

Pete........................... Wait ..... You all can't go in right now ........

Babe......... And who are you to tell us this ......... Mr . Pete you invert on our company not on us ..... So better stay out of our personal matter .......

Pete........................... Pit babe it will be better if you stay in your limits if you don't want to see me in real .......... And i said you all .... All of you are not going in and most importantly no one is going to question him on anything ..

Babe........... Mr . Pete you d.......

Alan........... Babe relax .... Pete please we have to see way right now .....

Pete........................... Alan listen please don't tell him anything about ...... About baby please ......

Jeff.......... I also think that if p'way get to know this he will be all broken .....

Babe............ Jeff ... Alan we can't listen to him who is he to tell us to do this or do that ........ And you I am going to ask way who was that bastard who put him in this state ....

Pete.............................. Why you getting so impatient to meet his boyfriend ??

Babe............. Boyfriend ?? Boyfriend my foot ..... That bastard just use.......

Pete.............................. SHUT THE FUCK UP PIT BABE .....

Kante.......... RELAX EVERYONE .... It's hospital not your house ...... Charlie take babe out .....

Alan........... Yes Charlie go ....

Babe.............. I'm not going anywhere I'm going in to meet way .....

Charlie......... Babe enough now ... Don't make a sense not just you embarrassing yourself but way too ....
Come with me ..... ( Left from there )

Kante............... I think you all should rest too winner told me how you all was worried about way from morning .... Kim take them to hospital cafeteria ....

Kim............. Yes kante is right ... Alan come .... Come everyone .....

( And everyone left from there leaving kante nop and Pete )

Kante............ You have to pull yourself together too Mr Pete .... You can't meet way like this in this condition ....

Nop........... You know ??

Kante............... The way Pete was putting his heart out while ago in front of hospital was enough to understand all the situation ........

Pete............................ Thanks for handling them ......

Kante............... Way is a good person and his heart is so pure and willing for love which he never gets from anyone he love ..... Hope after losing his first child you going to take more care of him now ..... Don't let him to lose any thing or one now .......

Pete............................. I'm going to remember it .... Thanks once again .....

Saying this Pete went in to just to see way on bed ....... Pete went close to him and can't stop himself to cry thinking about his child ... His first child so he sit close to way and hold his hand while kissing on way's hand ..........

Pete.......................... I'm sorry way ..... I failed to protect our first baby .... I failed to protect you my love ... I'm sorry ..... I'm sorry ......