13 chapter

Let's start 😉😜 ..................

Pete.............. DAMMIT  .......

when Pete enter in his mansion he was super angry so he straight went to his home basement where he was having someone who was already looking like he get beat up badly .....

So without thinking twice Pete take out his coat and roll his sleeves up while opening his shirt upper three buttons ....... He went to that man and make him stand up just to give him a hard punch on his face and soon that one punch get in hundreds and soon that man take his last breath which Pete didn't like and even knowing that that man is dead still he was hitting him until he didn't get tired ........

Pete............... DAMNIT CAN'T EVEN STAY ALIVE FOR FEW MINUTES ......

nop...... Sir please relax .......

Pete................ I WAS WORRIED ABOUT HIM AND HE QUESTIONED MY LOVE AND EVEN THINK THAT I THINK BAD ABOUT HIM .................. HE DARE ..... HE DARE TO CALL HIMSELF LIKE THAT ......... BABE .....BABE ....... BABE ... NOP I WANT THAT BABE HERE BEFORE THE SUN RISE ..........

Nop...... Sir please get relax ...... And by doing this you just going to make way to hate you .....

Pete.................. Than what he's doing now ??  He's hateing me for what i didn't did ........

Nop....... Sir he's just little upset ... But if you did something like this than it's a very high chance that you going to lose him ........... FOREVER ....

PETE.................... I WILL NOT ....... nop he's mine ....... DID YOU HEAR ME ?? HE'S MINE SO NO MATTER WHAT HE HAVE TO BE WITH ME .....

Nop........ I'm sorry sir ..... But by force you can get him but ...... You can't get his love ......

Hearing nop Pete get quite and after sometime he left from there to his room ..........

Nop....... I thought if way come to you life you will understand the love but seeing you like this I'm not feeling good ....... I hope i didn't get way in something dangerous .......

On the other side way and Dean come to way's house ..........

Dean....... P'way can i make coffee ??

Way............... Of course you can dean ...

Dean....... So you some want ??

Way................. Yes please .....

After making coffee Dean come to living room where way was sitting .....

Dean...... Here you go .....

Way................ Thank you .....

Dean........ P'way you help me so much ... And if one day you need any help than please feel free to talk .......

Way.................. Why you talking like this ??

Dean........ I mean if you want you can share with me ................. About p'pete

Way................... Dean ??

Dean........ I'm sorry p'way .... Actually after putting cake in fridge i come to restroom but saw you there with p'pete and hear you conversation .... I'm sorry .......

Way................... It's okay ..... But please don't tell anyone about this .....

Dean........ Of course i will not ............. So how you know p'pete ?? I mean we just met him but looking at you both I feel you both know each other from long ........