30 chapter

Let's start 😚😘 ........................

It's been over a month now but still way didn't contact any of X hunter members ( dean ) and living his life normally while taking care of home and Pete but sometimes Pete ask him to come with him to company to help him in work which way always accept they always go on dates and specially on weekends Pete don't do any work and spend it with way as way want ... In short they are very happy to be with each other and very happy about something too ......

While on the other side babe reliese what he have being done in past but now he really want to apologise to way for his behaviour with him and for not understanding him while Charlie always being with him sometimes Charlie told him to go to way to talk but in fear that way don't want to meet him now he stop himself while Alan want who was in touch with Pete always ask about way and tell him that they all want to meet him but Pete always say that if way want to meet them he will that them know  while they are doing great in their relationship and work ... Dean start living with winner now in his house and winner always drop him off garage and come to take him too ( personal drive you know  😉 ) ....

Pete woke up and move his hand to feel way first but feel a empty place on which  he understand where his fiance is so go get up and get fresh wear normal clothes because today is Saturday and straight went to kitchen where he finds his fiance is cooking breakfast ( he can't in real life but let me make him to cook for pete ) like always looking beautiful in oversized hoodie and short ( very short short ) which always turn him on he went to him and hug him from back while putting his face in his neck and placing his hand on way's belly carefully .........

Way.................. Good morning .....

Pete................... How it's good ? Why you again leave me in cold bed ?

Way................... What cold ? It's super hot outside and here you feeling cold

Pete.................... But bed was seriously it was .....

Way.................... Okay I believe in your lie .... Well i cook chicken thighs soup and some side dishes and green curry with rice .....

Pete..................... I know by smell .... But before everything where is my kiss ?
( Turning way to himself )

Way..................... You didn't ask so i didn't give you .....

Pete...................... You should do it first when if i don't want .... Understand ?

Way...................... Yes sir .....
( Move close to Pete and kiss him on lips first it was soft because way was in control but than Pete take the lead and make the kiss deep )

Pete........................ Where I'm going to be fill ....

Way........................ By your actions never and not going to let me rest too .
( Said while going out of kitchen and letting a maid to put it on table while Pete follow him in garden where the dining table is ... Well way ask Pete to put a table in garden too because it's good to eat in fresh air )

Pete.......................... Well anything special today you want to do ?
( While taking the bite )

Way.......................... Dean told me that they going to celebrate the garage's 13 years anniversary .....
( While looking down but Pete understand  it well )

Pete........................... So should we go ?
It's okay way ... Now everything is changed .....

Way........................... But what will I'm going to say why i didn't contact them