26 chapter

Let's start 😚😘 ......................

Way............................ But I want you ...... Please be with me i really miss you .....

Pete............................ ( Sit on top of tub ) You miss me ?

Way............................ Yes of course i miss you so much ... But why you questioning me like this ha ? 

Pete........................... Why I'm questioning ? Way ... You was with your so-called best friend and who i hate the most ?

Way........................... Uhhh Pete i was not with him for fun please don't get this much anger .....

Now way was like he will cry now so Pete get close to him and hold his cheek and kiss me softly .........

Pete......................... Way ... Love I'm not angry with you ..... I just don't like when he or anyone get close to you ... Love I love you so much that now I can't bare to lose you .... Way I always get scared whenever i see babe close to you ... I know you don't have anything for him but it's also possible that he can love you .....

Way............................. I understand you Pete and also I'm going to leave the X hunter after this race .........

Pete.............................. What ? But ....

Way.............................. Pete I want to live a normal life with someone who i love and who love me more .... I really want to be just yours .......

Pete............................... Way just to be with me you don't have to leave what you like ......

Way............................... I never like this .. I get in this because i was force to do what i don't want to do ........ Pete I just want a normal life with ........... A family  and with you i always feel like i get that family ......... That's why I ask you to wait until this race because in this race i want to be myself .... I want to win this race so i can tell myself that yes i did something which i want and after that ...... I want to rest ........

Pete................................ Way I'm happy that i have make you feel what i feel whenever i'm with you and I will always be with you ...... ( Put foreheads together ) And we are going to make a happy family for sure ......

They stay like that for few minutes and than Pete move back and remove his pant and get all necked ... He get in tub and sit behind way while feeling Pete way lay on Pete comfortably while Pete give a soft butterfly kiss on way's white shoulder ...... They stay like this for sometime and after that Pete put bath rope on way and himself too and take way in room .....
He put way on bed and get on top of him ..... He softly start touching way's body like he want while feeling Pete's hands on himself way softly moans ...

Pete.......................... Way I love you so much .....

Way........................... I love you too Pete .

Pete........................... ( Thinking  ) Way I'm sorry for our first baby but i promise that from now on i will never going to leave you alone .... And just like you want I'm going to give you that family which you always want .... You are mine .... From Today I'm again going to make you MINE ......

While thinking Pete get close to way and start kissing him from forehead to his eyes and eyes to his cheeks and cheeks to his cute nose and nose to his chin and chin to his neck and neck to his collarbone and collarbone to his shoulders .... While Kissing he remove way's bath rope and start going down he start kissing everywhere and soon he come to his chest area ( nipples ) Pete take one in his mouth and start playing with other on which way moan loudly .. without thinking anything Pete was enjoying his meal when he get satisfied with this one he take other one in his mouth still not leaving the one which was now all swelling leaving way to moan more and more loudly .... Pete get satisfied so he went down to his flat stomach he get stop on that area way who was closing his eyes while having pleasure when he didn't feel Pete's lips on himself he open his eyes just to see Pete is starring at his stomach which he didn't understand why but that he remember that doctor said that he have to be careful with his stomach so he think that Pete get stop because he don't want to hurt him on which he smile ..............

Way............................. I'm not going to get hurt .....

Pete............................. Huh ??

Way............................. Pete I'm fine you don't have to get worried ..... So please don't stop ......

Pete............................. ( Thinking ) I have already hurt you way by not telling you about our first baby .... I know when you going to know you going to be very angry with me but please that time try to understand my situation that why I didn't tell you about our first baby ..... Please love trust me ........

Way.............................. Pete .... Pete where you lost ?

Pete.............................. I love you way ... I really do ... And please always trust me and understand me that if I did something than it was good for you and me .......

Way............................... I trust you by whole my heart ... And I will always going to understand you ...... Pete I also love you ......

Pete kiss way on lips for good time than again he went to his stomach area and kiss on it softly while saying sorry to his baby in his heart .... Pete kiss everywhere on his stomach and than went down while kissing on his thighs he went down and kiss even on his feet and fingers ....... After marking way's whole body he comes to him and kiss him little hard while playing with his entering soon he put his finger in on which way moan in kiss and Pete get the chance he soon put two more fingers while eating way's mouth completely after feeling way is ready now he move back and slowly put himself in way ...... Well it was a soft love making where Pete make sure that he go soft on way which was for him but he didn't a great job where way get satisfied and he also get too but little bit .........
After a long session of love making they sleep peacefully in each other's arms after 5 days ......................

* Guys thank you so much for your support and love ...............